Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Set Backs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cali Smokes, Jul 3, 2009.

1. I should be blazing on an O of some dank right now but I decided to go to the mall before I picked up to visit a friend which turned out to be a bad idea ! I forgot to get a validation ticket and ended up paying 48 $ for parking which was bud money :( Now i have to wait until saturday to pick up again becuase my dealer is leaving.

Have any of you ever had a 'set back' right before you were about to obtain some buddah?

2. I was walking to his house, tripped, fell in the ditch and sprained my wrist.

FML.

3. i called my dealer on the way to my anti-weed girlfriend's and told him i would call him when i was leaving. he said ok i'm gonna smoke a bowl :bongin: .

In the middle of a conversation involving me saying "no baby i'm not gonna smoke" he calls me up and she sees my phone.... i'm now taking a t break until i can figure out my life.

4. Once I drank some really fire-ass pepsi, then a dragon killed my screwdriver.

lol but seriously though, once i had my guy waiting in my driveway, and then it turns out that I only thought that i had the money for the quad I was buying, and I had to tell him to come back later and I'd call him when i got the money. It all happened in the same day, so it wasn't that bad of a set-back.