Sessions will end policy that allowed marijuana to prosper

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by kush70, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Depends on how many BigMacs he ate the night before..;)

2. Exactly. And I typically lean right. I dont want to be called a Republican, they are just a little closer to my beliefs than the Dems.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah i lean towards the views republicans claim to have vs dems. But if repubs dont get on the weed train or they'll be left behind.

I consider myself a libertarian for the most part

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Agreed. I feel like this is how most people are, not 100% super far on a particular side and maybe having few beliefs that the “other side” supports. The political system just polarizes people, where you say you’re on one side or the other and then all of a sudden people think you have to automatically subject yourself to that side’s extreme. It’s BS. People focus too much on the team everyone is on that they don’t even focus on the game being played.

It’s kinda funny, I have friends (on both sides) that 2 or 3 years ago would call themselves a “hardcore liberal” or “hardcore conservative” and now none of them like to really associate themselves with any side. Especially after this year. They just say things like “left leaning” or “more on the right.” I don’t really blame them, I’m not a big politics guy and don’t really want to be on either side.

I wholeheartedly believe there is a common ground somewhere for both political sides, But I’m not so sure if our society is capable of finding it

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #26 Burrito Wizard, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    Most republicans were against the decision as well, to all of you blaming republicans.....If you're actually delusional enough to believe that parties are the important issue you're completely lost

6. Watch this ✋ so you don't notice what this one is doing. ✋

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    Same old game played year after year.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Double post

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same filthy coin.

I wish they were not allowed to say whether they were Democrats or Republicans at all. It would be better for us all to get rid of parties, and just vote based on a persons name and record.

I dont think it's right to kill a baby for financial convenience, and I believe that "shall not be infringed", means, shall not be infringed, I understand that taxing the rich causes job loss and industry to go to other countries so people might call me a republican. I would be offended at being called that. If I told someone that I support the outright legalization of weed, that I am grateful for SSI, Disability, and food stamps, and was against police brutality and against racism, then I might be called a democrat. I would be offended at being called that as well. I am an American. Independent, maybe libertarian, and a Christian.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Newsflash! The government is a smoke screen. The ones really in charge are Big Pharma, Hollywood and corperations. Big pHARMa does not want legal weed because it would open the door to so many medical aplications which would destroy their chemical medication cartel. Sessions is in their back pocket along with the back pocket of Private Prisons. Notice how he is so bent on taking out pot but does nothing about the actual bad drugs like heroine, crack cocaine or opioids all of which RUIN LIVES and cause people to need chemical medications which are of course provided to us by BIG pHARMa.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Yes, I have noticed. The silence is deafening.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. And that is very sucpect to me but amazingly even some people on this website blindly support Sessions in his attack on our beloved medicine. Makes me wonder about them and their true intentions for being here.

13. Who are you talking about that specifically supports Jeff sessions attack on weed?

14. I'd rather not mention names but if I must there is one user on here who has no problem with Sessions going after weed and his name has the name Ed in it. He blindly and foolishly supports the Sess no matter what.

15. [​IMG]

I put this online and tagged a lot of politicians the president and news companies what do y’all think

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  16. I doubt he supports his views about weed specifically, was my point.

17. Blow up social media with that. Twitter, Facebook, IG... I don't know any otger but tag all those politicians when you do post it!

Make America Green Again!

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

18. This could be a positive. Before Colorado broke the seal on legalized marijuana, there was a strong progressive wave for legalizing marijuana across the country. Some states did the right thing and legalized it, and those citizens went to sleep while the rest of the country suffered. Now that everything is in jeopardy, billions of dollars and millions of people's well being, maybe now we can ALL finally push for federal legalized marijuana and end prohibition for good.

19. The science the government is using against the marijuana industry is flawed.. They are using blood and urine test in studies of vehicle accidents and including positive findings related to accidents.. Everyone knows marijuana will stay in your blood and urine for 30 or more days.. What if they had a test that detected alcohol for 30 days.. How would the statistics look then? This flawed science needs to be exploited to the media

• Like Like x 1