Sessions will end policy that allowed marijuana to prosper

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by kush70, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Yep, been watching this sack of shit closely since he has such a hard on against cannabis. We will see which way things go but this is definitely not a positive. Fuck Sessions.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yea ...

Yet one more uninformed uneducated stooge of the broke ass government

• Like Like x 1
  3. How unexpected. Maybe we should start shooting doctors like those pro lifers. Not that I'd encourage it but it seems to make a movement more popular amongst republicans

4. Thanks republicans.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. horrible short term policy .. but will probably turn out to be an awesome long term policy.

there will be blow black from the American people. The majority of Americans want legal marijuana.. especially people between the ages 18-35 (like 77% in favor of recreational legalization).

The harder sessions fights, the harder I think the american people will fight.. and the American people will undoubtedly win.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. 70%+ support for legalization soon.

• Like Like x 4
  7. The whole thing is horseshit

The govt is suppose to listen and act upon the will of the people.. yea fukn right

Scumbags

• Like Like x 3
  8. This should be no surprise, there have been many many opportunities to remove Cannabis from the CSA, the politicians in both party's allowed this in 1972, not one serious attempt to correct this in 46 years. This isn't going to turn out good.

9. Well this issue was going to hit the courts one way or another, I think this is just going to expedite that. Also several AG's in legal states have already said they will not be cracking down on their states cannabis laws. He may want to kill legal cannabis, but he has a hell of a fight ahead of him when about 70% of this country wants legalization.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jeff Sessions has been hands down the worst cabinet official in Trump's Administration. I wish Trump would fire him but the problem is getting a replacement through the Senate would be a big struggle. Trump himself supports ending Federal prohibition and allowing the states to do their own thing. But fucking Jeff Sessions who (sadly, rightly) feels invincible freelances his own insanity.

It's all so tiresome.

11. Congress needs to end this once and for all.

12. Not so sure about that..lots of competition for that position..LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Agreed.

14. i'll be first in line to piss on his grave with a can of rockstar energy drink in hand soon as this elderly old hobbit field goals the bucket

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. It’s pretty pathetic when government officials are competing for biggest asshole ever ,.,,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I thought the government was supposed to represent the people not the pharmaceutical companies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. If these jerks get their way, better stock up on some gear for the long haul..
    I have ordered a little Colloidal Silver just to keep safe and happy..just sayin.. and I also went a bit heavier on buying seeds this year too;)

18. Shit if they get there way better stock up on ammo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. I don't know, people keep saying Trump is for ending prohibition but I personally am not sure about that.