Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sessions, Music and Peanut Butter.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Milky Joe, Oct 10, 2010.

1. I just smoked a small roach of some good to take off the rough edge of a hangover and had a epiphany.

I have to be either slightly high or completely blowed to enjoy a session. Like the middle part, high, pretty high, really high, and shit like that predominantly ends in uncomfortable feelings for me. Like, now I'm feeling great. And when I'm completely gone show I feel great. So I prefer to be slightly or extremely high.

I love being reminded of how awesome music is high every time I smoke.

And peanut butter in large doses is fucking hard to eat.

What's your smoking session preference/s?

Edit: In concluding this post I realize that I am, in fact, pretty high.

2. i feel the exact same way as you. if im with friends or just chillin with nothin to do and im at that middle high, ialways wish i was higher. but if its before bed or im just in the mood to relax, i feel like i shouldnt have smoked that much. gotta get the weed intake right

3. but when you do have the perfect high goin.. gotta love it

4. My sentiments exactly. I'm experiencing a real relaxed high right now. It's working out really well for me.

5. :smoke: