Sesh :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hellgateking77, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Got outta college early... i had sociology. Left and bought a dime. Smoked it... Went home, took a shower and got on grasscity.

2. How awesome :d

3. cool story bro

4. me too. cept i didnt make a thread about it.

5. will you make a thread for what you're gonna eat for dinner tooo???

6. make a thread about the next dump you take too.

7. Hey dude, wanna make some threads about making threads while you're at it too?

Sorry, I had to do what everyone else was doing

8. Lol i plan on doing all of that... then maybe a thread regarding fags who hate on me :)

9. No ones hating on you, there just pointing out how simple of the mind you must be to create a thread over something so minuscule, when there are other threads that exist for that. Again, you just don't have the brain capacity to see that, so I gladly pointed it out for you. I know you must have paid someone to do your homework to graduate school, so whatever the fee you normal pay them for an assignment you can pay me for this bit of knowledge.

10. Oh guys come on give the dude a break, he's just living life like everyone else here. Let up on the hostile bitch ass attitudes and just get along, lifes to short to give a shit about something like this.

Sounds like a good evening, on the other hand.. I'm sick as a dog, and cannot light up. :(