Sesh Roulette , does anyone use it?

Discussion in 'General' started by skink420, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Yes , i know its been asked before. But i want to re ask the question because I was on sesh roulette today, and it was completly dead .

2. Never heard of it.

3. Stoners united.

4. does it work look chatroulette

5. yes, in theory lol but last time someone made a thread about it I checked it out and it was empty hahh

6. never heard about it until now....
    it's funny how the poll is 100% NO

7. Hahahaha, never heard of it either until this thread. Guess people don't want to expose themselves online while smoking..

8. Just took a look at it, seems like a pretty good concept. Only one other person on it when I was, though.

9. Did you talk to that one person?

10. So a bunch of naked dudes smoking pot and masturbating?

11. Nope ahaha he wasn't even looking at the camera, just sitting by the window in his room smoking his bong. Idk it'd be a good website if it had a lot of people going on it, but there's no garauntee that everyone on there would actually blaze, so it could just turn into another version of chatroulette.

12. This about jerk off sesh's?

13. it would be great if more people used it, and so far anyone iv seen on here has been blazing. im on it right now.

14. Shit if I knew about it I woulda. I always get on chat roulette when I'm blazing alone and fuck with people. Haha all this time I was like, "Duuude what if they had like a chat roulette for like pot brooo?!?". Lol

15. aint nobody in this bitch hahahh

16. Can we organize a day where everyone gets on? I would smoke with y'all

17. Word. :cool: This would be awesome

18. I've tried getting on there a few times, but I've never seen anyone else on. I'd definitely be down for a GC sesh.

19. This thread has potential