Sesh Games 2010...

Discussion in 'General' started by tokinITguy, Aug 19, 2010.

1. OK, just brainstorming here, anyone ever think of some really odd ways of having a sesh? Not really looking for different ways of getting higher (which has been a popular theme here lately), but just looking for different or creative ideas or games that would make your next sesh that much more interesting or fun.

I'll toss a couple out there to start...

Sesh-of-Fortune - Picture a table with a lazy susan on it and a set of dice. Each player rolls the dice and spins the lazy susan around the same number of times that comes up on the dice. Whatever object is in front of that player is what they can use during their turn. Cover the lazy susan with a variety of objects (bong, pipe, vape, steamroller, shot glass full of your favorite rum, etc.). That way, people at the sesh may get a chance to sample all the different ways to smoke(or drink) with various tools.

Bonus: The host or another guest could award players with some special "dank" for rolling certain numbers on the dice (7 or 11, snake eyes, etc.):cool:

Seshpool-of-Love (a.k.a. Bong-in-a-Bong) - This requires swimsuits and a pool. Each person takes a fat bong rip, and then goes underwater to exhale it.

Bonus: Underwater digital camera to avoid the infamous "pics or it didn't happen" after you do this...1g awards go out to "best diffusion with your mouth underwater"...also swimming suits could be or become optional. :ey:

OK blades and bladies, what are you current or future sesh games?

2. were you stoned when you made this thread, there good ideas but only people who are high could of thought of this

3. Hide and go toke

You pack a bowl and take a hit. Then, you hide the bowl for someone else to find. Repeat.

4. haha I dont have any games right now but im stoned as fuck so ill come up with one soon and then edit it in

5. Stone cold sober my friend...

You should see the shit I think of when I am high... :cool:

6. Ha, that's a pretty good one, but there might be the risk of short-term memory loss kicking in, and NOBODY remembers where the bowl is hidden. :D

Would still be pretty damn funny, especially if you're already high.

Stoner #1: "Dude, you're getting warmer...I think."

Stoner #2: "You SURE you remember where you hid it?!?"

Stoner #1: "Uhhh....hid what?"