Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sesame Street Chronic?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SkateAndBake, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Anyone ever heard of this strain? Sorry, I dont have any pics. But, a buddy of mine just picked up, what looks like less than an 8th :)rolleyes:) of a strain labeled "Sesame Street Chronic" from Starbuds Dispensary in Norcal.

Has anyone ever heard of this strain or smoked it? It seems very dry amd very compact. The nugs are small and very dense. It has a very light smell, no unique qualities, smells like most bud but toned down a little. Its got some nice little hairs but again it is very dense, very compact. Not like the Purple Deisel I just had which had long hair somin off of it everywhere and wasnt as dense and far more smelly.

I guess what I'm really asking is this a legit strain or just a name for something else? I cant find anything about a strain called Sesame Street.

2. by the description you gave, it doesn't sound like chronic at all to me.
    oh and nah I haven't heard of it :S

3. Just smoked a bowl. The smoke report is as follows. This is definitely dry bud It burns easy. And the smoke is on the harsher side. I'm wondering ifmy friend put mids in a dispensary container, she works there though and was supposed to hook me up...I dunno, doesnt seem to be dispensary quality but...I'm definitely gettin a little high now, its a milder head high, not bad but I'm largely unimpressed...