Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sesame Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aGreenghost, May 9, 2011.

1. Hey, was just wondering if anyone has ever tried cooking weed with sesame oil? If you're asian or like asian food this is a pretty common seasoning so I was just wondering.

If nobody has I might try making some marijuana stir fry or jook sometime haha

2. thats one way to get kids to eat their greens.

3. Please post your results. I would love to cook with that.

4. Gotcha, I'll probably try it in a few weeks since I'm still moving stuff around in the apartment and I'm heading home in June.

Will post the results though! Only thing I'm wondering about is if the THC will bond to the fat in the oil? I heard that it has to be a specific type of fat to activate the THC.

5. Yes done it works fine :D

6. just regular old fat the more fat the more absorbing then more potent the edible :)