Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

serving size

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by youngvizio, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Hey GCF community whats crackin'?

Im high, and its spring break soon im pumped haah but i was wondering anyone with experience cooking with ABV buds could tell me how many strong brownies i could make out of around 20grams of ABV. We have 6 people coming, but i don't know if we'd all get super fried on 4 grams each you know? Idk just let me know what you guys think because i only like 3 of the other guys anyways haha
    :smoke:

2. whats abv buds?? and I would make butter 20 grams sounds like a good bit, you should be fine. I would do about at minimum an 8th of high end per stick of butter or more. You dont need much butter to make brownies and if you make the butter really strong everybody will be stoned from just 1 brownie.