Server problems?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Deutschbag, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Sometimes when I try to log on too GC late at night my time in the A.M. the page won't come up at all.

Any reason?

2. I don't believe it!!! :eek:

:p

I get it, too. It's frustrating, I know. I'll forward this to SJ.

3. Are you guys talking about the same one that says "a major error has occurred, a message has been sent to the administrator" ?

4. No, it's like a server that won't respond for about 20 minutes every day. Only recently though...

5. I use firefox. and it JUST happened. Like I try to get on but it won't load. It will say page load error or something like that and that I have to try again. Oh well at least I am on now.

6. Happens to me at 7pm PST every night. :(

7. I think the server is just too overloaded at the points in the day when volume of users is highest. Happens to me everyday.

8. I was getting pretty mad earlier becouse of this exact same thing.Its obviously working now though,for the time being.

9. Could be nightly backups?

10. Ya thats when it happens to me! except its 4 AM over here.

11. yep it happens 10pm eastern time for like 20-30 minutes, without fail i might add

and also it happens various other times around the day, but none as predictible as that time

12. I guess it's good and bad that others are having the same issues.

It happens multiple times of the day for me. I'll have to note the times as it happens. It just came back up for me.

13. it happens to me also. i wounder what the problem is?

14. It just happened! :cry:

15. If it's at the same time every day/night. I'm sure it's just daily backups...

It's a GOOD thing though. If the site CRASHED then we would have to go back in time to the latest backup (could be months/weeks old, ya know?)

16. HAHA, duuude...

I can just picture that happening, and a bunch of stoners log on and are like "Holy shit... Did I just go back in time?"

Don't tell me you wouldn't question your sanity for a few minutes. :p

17. I'm far too much of a pothead to remember old threads. I'd be sitting here, baked as fuck, wondering where all these new threads came from, and where was I when they got responed to?

18. Yah this is getting frustrating, its getting harder to get my GC fix man. went out on me like 4 times tonite. :smoking:

19. I was having issues all day, but I think it's my computer.

I thought I finally got rid of this damn virus, but I'm not so sure... Evil thing. :mad:

20. It wasn't just you. I was unable to access for over an hour this evening.