Seroquel?

Discussion in 'General' started by just blaze, Mar 17, 2006.

1. effects? im considering buying 70 for 60 bones...what to do?

what are the effects?

2. Haha, they are non-narcotic. They are just sleeping pills, and that is what you will do, is sleep. Also, 70 for $60 is a HORRIBLE price. A full script from the doctor is $7, and all you need to do is tell your doctor you have trouble sleeping and he'll prescribe them. Tell him they dont work and you'll get moved on to ambien and such.

3. Well they are actually anti-physcotics(sp?). But all they do is knock you out. DO NOT pay for them. It is a bad idea. I got em for free once, never again. I hate em.

4. True, mostly. Seroquel is technically an anti-psychotic. A very powerful anti-psychotic. But it WILL make you sleep. And AimedForDeath and GreenLantern are right..all you will do is sleep.

Most of my past residents were on Seroquel for one reason or another... It was (usually) only given at nighttime. Some of the more "interesting" clients took it in the morning.

~Kate

5. I've never done sleeping pills, but they generally sound bad to me. I sleep too much of my own will which gets me down sometimes because I'll sleep through most of the day and waste alot of time that could have been done doing some work around my house or for school, ah well. I need something that'll give me more pep but I won't do any of the harder drugs cuz I know I'm the kind of person that would love coke and hate speed, but do it because I wouldn't have coke.

However, I do drink two to three cups of coffee a day combined with 1 to 2 cups of mate de coca, so I try I suppose.

6. they are only good for 1 thing... reversing a bad shroom trip. it increases saratonin in the brain so its just basicly the opisite of shrooms. when my friends and i tripped for our first time we kept a bottle of them them close by just in case we started like freaking out.

i did that once but it was becasue my dad had called and told me i needed to come home asap because something was wrong. so poped 3 adn in 15 mins no more trip and drove home completly sober

7. Wow I never knew that. Well, you learn sometin new eveyday:D

:gc_rocks:

8. damn nice to know

9. oh these pills are insane. take one, and about an hour later you'll start to feel crazy. and then you have a beautiful sleep. and then you will wake up, and for about half of the next day you will also feel insane. i think theyre pretty great, or rather what they do is pretty great for me. but sleeping pills are in general bad news and i would recommend staying away from them.

but after a day of coke, sometimes popping one is a good way to fall asleep

i wouldnt pay 70 bucks for 60 of them i admit; i wouldnt want to have that many crazy sleeping pills on me