Seroquel

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Broosh, Jun 23, 2008.

1. My friend gave me half a bottle of his seroquel.

Now really, I just want to use it so I can get some GOOD sleep [I have problems sleeping.]

how much MG do i have to take in order to just be able to get knocked out and sleep for a good 8-9 hours?

I took 300MG and i passed out, but I feel that is too much, bc the pills i have are 25mg.

2. In my experience, they leave you with a really bad hangover the next day. Just really drowsy.

That being said, about 100mg should be plenty.

3. These work wonders. This chick i'm friends with is prescribed them and they helped me through a 10 day trip through Cali. Me and my friends went on a skate trip from Tucson, Az throughout California up to Humboldt (San Diego, La, San Fran, etc) and since i was sleeping in the car and under bridges and i have sleeping problems to begin with, i just downed a few of these each night and was out like a light. Only problem is when they dropped me off at the airport in SF when i was leaving to come back to PA and i took 3 of them thinking it'll help me pass out on the plane. Well, my plane was delayed from 12pm to 8pm. Needless to say, i was dozing off throughout the whole day and had to keep setting alarms and slapping myself to stay away so i didn't miss my flight. ughhhh. haha

4. i'm on 100MG now and it's been about an hour and a half and i still feel fine.

5. Well it's suppossed to help you fall asleep, not knock you out. Unless you take enough to knock you out, which you've seen how much it takes to do that.

6. If you eat before taking them, unless you take A LOT they pretty much won't effect you... however, 100mg on an empty stomach should knock you out pretty easily. It's an unbelievable drastic change between eating and not eating and how hard they hit you. Also, if you're taking 100mg odds are it wont just help you sleep, it'll make you drowsy as fuck so you basically do get knocked out.

I fucking hate seroquel.

7. really i love them..they work great for passing the fuck out.

100mg is alot for me..i do 50 and go to sleep real fucking easy.

8. I take 100mg nightly....for sleep

9. yea seroquel sucks balls. i took like half of a 100mg pill last year and i was basically falling over asleep and when i finally stoped fighting it and just layed down i slept for like 19 hours.

10. I personally don't fuck with that shit. I did once, but then I found out what they were for lol. Anti-Pyschotics .......... No thanks.