Seroquel

Discussion in 'General' started by The Doors, May 18, 2007.

1. My buddy gave me a sample box of Seroquel and said he had another sample box but it expired in 2004, but I grabbed it from him anyway. They are 25mg pills and I have a total of 20.

Should I keep them and try some, or toss them out? what's the experience like?

Would you guys take the pills that have expired in 2004? I mean that's a long ass time.

2. No, don't. Drugs can become toxic after they expire.

Fuck the pills, man. Blow a bowl and watch the Flintstones.

3. Word.

And besides, i have seroquel prescribed, and it isn't as fun as you would think.....And you can replace the flinstones with futurama, family guy, The whitest kids u' know (<Funny ass show lol) or any thing really......

4. pills can become toxic if they expire?
    i had no idea. i thought the potency just went down.

are these 4 year old diazepam i have worth taking? i popped 3 the other day and felt really chill and drunk. weed mixed awsome with it.

5. im gonna have to say the "drugs becoming toxic" statement needs some backup for me to believe it. my family and i take expired stuff on a regular basis, and ive talked to doctors that don't warn against it as well.

expiration dates are just results of regulation. if the stuff expired in like 1995 or earlier, then i might not take it. but 2004? thats not really that long ago.

as far as what seroquel is, i dont know - and i wouldn't take it if you don't know, whether its expired or not.

for the diazepam, go for it you want to. you already know they're fine if you took 3 and they worked. feeling chill and kind of drunk is just what diazepam does.

6. I used to take seroquel for my schizophrenia....I stopped taking it because it gave me night terrors really bad. I wouldnt take it if I were you, just because I doubt it will do anything major. It will probably just put you to sleep. Just dont take it, its really not good for you.

7. Ey!! you can def. put them to use!! Meh buddy used to get them 25's ((and the 100's)) all the time - if you take 2 of them 25's... it will make you want to pass the fuck out, BUT DONT! lol this is what all meh friends and I call "Sleepy time" its the fight you must win to achieve your goal. lol Anyway, if you can fight the sleep for like 20-25 minutes, after that, you get fucked up. ((Well, I did)) Kinda feels like a weaker type of xanax ((to me at least))... get the kinda drunk feelin, lil wobbly.

Anyway, i dunno bout it expiring... but this shits in the wrong section!

-moved-

8. dude dont touch them i took 2 200mg about 2 years ago and it fucked me up for like 3 days i swear it has changed me ever sense but any way i took them and smoked a bowl and went to bed woke up and was in the most shit mood i was with friends and it kinda made me feel like i wanted to sit in a corner and not deal with life it sucked i walked home and slept all day and all night and had paranoia attacks at school the next day i was sitting there freaking out sweating and felt trapped. dont do it

9. yea I was prescribed seroquel for no goddamned good reason in rehab last november and it's a horrible medication to be on. I would never, ever recommend using it recreationally.

10. Absolutely not. Seroquel has no recreational value, whatsoever.

I tried a 125mg dose and that was enough to make me steer clear of it for a good long time.

11. you guys are all taken way too much lol.

i took 25-50mg ((75 @ the most))