seriously wtf?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tdawg3000, Aug 9, 2010.

1. #1 Tdawg3000, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    Hey guys, let me set up the sceen for you. I just turned 18 now 6 days ago, my friend wants to take me to a bob dylan concert as a gift. And of course I took it. That day we leave my house and head down the road. I brought bud because well, bob dylan. I figured we would smoke out the hotel and then be on our marry way. But my friend continues to push that we should take it with us and that there will be old hippys that would smoke with us. Not listening to my better judgement I go along with him and hide the weed in my shoe.

As we get into the ballpark (where the concert was being held) there was no sign of a hippy other than the ones that smoke sighlently in their rooms while the kids are asleep. And that should have been my first sign. My friend then decides that we should get an apple and find some place to smoke. We go near the end of this fence behind a sign and he prepares the apple and loads the bowl by this time I notice there is a a group of people looking at us. I tell em an we move. Telling me to hide the weed and to carry the apple.

As we walked off boom, here come the cops. And from there man, he felt us up and I don't remember much but eventually I'm the only one who got charged for anything, while my friend got off scottfree. So I have a court date tomorrow, an I have never been charged with anything befor. So my question now is. What is going to happen and on a scale of 1 - 10 how sevier is this offence...

Thanks guys

There's a discrepancy between when you joined, your join age, and the post above. You weren't 18 when you joined but our site specifically states that you have to be 18. Please respect our rules in the future brother. ~AK~

2. Your friend is stupid as shit.

3. this, and what state do u live in

4. That sucks man. I dont think anything seriouse will happen. Keep us updated and let us know what happens, good luck bro.

5. Always trust your instincts and your judgment, never someone else's.

6. ya dylan has gotten real commercial these days, hes still great though. never would have happened at a 70s dylan show.

7. Probably not much, maybe a fine/community service and a drug class. How much did you have?

8. Dude, that sucks so much... your friend is dumb as shit. But who would think you'd get busted for weed at a Bob Dylan concert; cops must be huge douchebags. Even bigger douchebags are if they people who spotted you ratted you out (unless they were the cops you didn't really make that clear).

9. the people who saw us were the douchebags selling like beer and candy, so idk who we were hurting lol. And I had not an exact amount but id say less than an 1/8

10. what fucking pricks! what attendants of a BOB DYLAN CONCERT would go tell the cops someone has weed. bob dylan needs to point those motherfuckers out during the concert and send them out

11. If its below 2 grams, they can't really do much.
    A warning the most.

If its above...
    Criminal record may result, fines or community service.

12. haha yeah exactly what i thought! im going to guess that it was less or maybe 2.1 - 2.5g or so im not sure so i can only hope. OH i also live in a different town so i drove up there and found out that my court date wasnt till next month which kinda pissed me off cause its like quarter tank up there and then a nother quarter back haha. so i asked them what i could do and i filled out this paper pleaing guilty and asking if i could get off on a fine with out goin to see a judge. and they said that its a possibility since i dont live in the same town and that it was a small amout. but they didnt know for sure. i really, REALLY hope that they are like "oh ok yeh no problem $50 and ur good" haha.