Seriously what in the fuck?

Discussion in 'General' started by zxzxz, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Lately ive been hearing breathing beside me when i try to go to sleep at night.. as of now its freaking me the fuck out because ive been trying to ignore it but every single night i hear this breathing i even hold my own breath to make sure its not me. At first i thought its probably just me hearing one of my brothers breathing since its late but how would i be able to hear my brother breathing if theres music playing and through closed doors? I mean i wouldnt be able to hear somebody beat their meat. Has anybody ever heard of this or knows what it could be?

2. It's called the

"Voice inside your head."

3. By that you mean im a schizo?

4. stop going to bed high.

5. In a very mild form, yes...

6. #6 zxzxz, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    Oh i forgot to mention i sleep beside some windows.. that shit is messing with me..

7. How is your bed positioned?

Like, when you're sleeping, are your feet pointing towards the door? Which direction, does your head point to? North, West, South, East?

Actually you should consult your local 'Feng-shui' doctors.

8. Its the sound of your own pulse in your ears. You can become hyper aware of it when stoned. Exactly like when you hold a conch shell to your ears and hear the "ocean"-that is the ebb and flow of your pulse,which can sound like waves....or breathing:)

9. Yeah man, that's it. Your feng shui is all out of whack and you're losing your zen, causing your inner warrior to gasp for breath in desperation. As above said you should consult your local expert on a misty mountain-top shrine near you!

10. To be fair everyone is mildly schizophrenic at times (especially if you do drugs)

It's probably just a homeless guy they like to sneak into peoples houses to sleep during the fall

11. Lol... I'm cracking up man...

12. I hear it sober or not and my right ear is always ringing because of a qtip gone too far in but i can clearly hear the inhale and exhale

13. This.

Don't get anxiety ridden over it and let it start fucking with your head.. just relax, take some deep breaths and think about other stuff.

14. you're high, enjoy it and stop getting paranoid. relax. everything is okay <3

15. Hey, OP, try saying,

"Come out, come out, whoever you are..."

Or may be say,

"I got a gun!"

16. I knew a troll would show up.. Are you really trying to scare me? Lol fuck off

17. Did I scare you? For real?

I'm sorry man, didn't mean to scare you...

But seriously. Check out the closet and under your bed. Just to make sure.

18. #18 tharedhead, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    Have you spoken with your physician since the q-tip incident? Ringing in the ears as a result of a mechanical injury is a serious issue which should be brought to his or her attention.

A simple trap baited with malt liquor or cheap wine should draw out the street person.

19. I have not, probably will soon thanks for your concern

20. In the meantime you may wish to avoid getting water or shampoo in that ear, in case you have a perforated eardrum

Ruptured eardrum - PubMed Health