Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seriously, was my bud laced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sansocal, Jul 14, 2013.

1. I got some bud from a dealer that is a known opiates dealer/user and I dont feel right about this bud. Here is a pic:
    [​IMG]

It looked reall good, was super sticky, and smelt like skunk/lemon, did I say STICKY?

I didnt think it would get me this ripped though. I told my dealer to save an 1/8th cause its so good.

But this knocked me out, I was just listening to nas and I passed out after only .3 grams in a mini pipe!
    the pipe:[​IMG]

The symptoms: extremely tired, unable to leave couch, itchy skin

Should I get more or is there any way to test weed for other drugs?

2. Hey,

I honestly cannot say I know alot about laced bud, but i do know that that last symptom you mentioned of itchy skin results with any use of most of all opiates. How itchy were you and how long did this itchyness last? Was it an itchy sensation that seemed impossible to satisfy by scratching? Sorry I am not much of a help here.

3. I don't think it was laced on purpose as this would not be cost-effective. However it could be that he packed his weed on the same surface he cuts his opiates on.

4. It looks like it was just put in a bag or bottle with leftover dust in it; minimal to nothing you could probably blow it off or scrape a outer off the buds with a razorblade or scissors or something if its undesirable, though to be totally safe you shouldn't smoke it at all

but yeah we can only discuss weed, alcohol and tobacco here man, watch out with that lingo

5. I can see a few white bits in it.

6. #6 Weedity, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    I don't think you can just sprinkle it on the buds and have the same effect as if it were ingested. 

I doubt it is laced. Also, such an annoying rule not to be able to talk about unmentionables. They should have their own section, like Roll It Up has. 

Respect the rules doe! 

7. no.
    you just smoked too much weed, or aren't used to good weed or something.

no one laced your buds lol

8. i'm still looking for that dealer that gives out free drugs

yeah.. and ones that would actually work if smoked.

10. Those buds look strange.

11. #11 Perking_Duck, Jul 14, 2013
    This is laced buds??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUYSent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I'd say they had some traces of opium as a side effect is itch skin. I wouldn't smoke much but ditch that dealer too

13. #13 Wiggibow, Jul 14, 2013
    nevermind

14. I am not sure. 

15. yeah i failed at checking before posting; just looked and i guess those same standard rules are applied throughout all forums

16. Why is it so much of a stretch? If he had just some left over powder next to him when he weighed out my bag then why not sprinkle it on there? I even texted the guy saying I wanted more because it was so good.

So I finally woke up from last night and feel fine, not hung over or anything, so I think I am fine. But dang! I smoked about .4g of that stuff and I was a wreck!

I am not an inexperienced smoker by anyone's scale, I smoke every day and only buy good bud. So I guess I will smoke some more today and see what it does (hey I'm not applying to any jobs soon, I can smoke all kinds of drugs!) Haha

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Update: A few hours after his last post OP had an overdose and died.

18. I'd find a new dealer, whether the weed is any good or not, you don't want to be around that other shit.  

19. LOL he wants you to get hooked to his dope yo

20. #20 NewbUser, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    On regular, unlaced weed xD

Edit: that'd be a bad luck Brian