Seriously Twisted Relationship Advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stonedman, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Ok so ive been pretty much dating this chick, for a little over a year (even though I never actually entered into a relationship -.- ) but you might as well call it dating. I stay at her house about 40% of the time and we are also good friends. I am also good friends with her father who is a, major pothead and I respect him alot and her mom loves me. The issue is, since ive entered into this relationship (which o never actually entered) I have realized that I,am officially gay instead of Bi and I am not sexually attracted to this chick in any way. To complicate things, the guy that ive pretty much fallen in love with over the past year is a good friend of both of ours and he actually just, moved in with my gf so now they're always together. He also dated my best friend and we had sex twice while they were dating (my bestfriend was totally cool with it) but my gf has nooooooo idea. How do I break it off with her and still be friends with everyone? Her and her family are a massive part of my life and I can't fuck that up but I can't stand being with a chick anymore. Im also not sure how to tell the guy how I feel about him since his gf (my besty) just broke up with him. Please help xD this has gone on waaaaaay too long.

2. #2 AngelSpit, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Well dude I hate to break it to you but sometimes when you get that involved in peoples' lives, you have to make choices between your happiness and other peoples' happiness. It may feel selfish at times but you have to do what's right. If you stay in a relationship you can't stand, you'll just be miserable and irritable and eventually she'll notice something wrong. Your best bet is to just explain everything to her. Tell her you're gay and it's not her fault. I don't know what kind of person she is but she'll either understand or be outraged. Either way, she will definitely need time alone - she probably won't want to see you for a while unless she's not an emotional person in general. But there will be some pain. 

Bottom line is you just have to be truthful and hope for reasonable reactions. But reasonable reactions are not guaranteed cause emotion will be high. Yeah it's been a year and that's a long time but you don't want to drag that down further. Breaking up with her now will be easier than ending it in three years; and how much longer do you want to lie for?

Sorry you have to go through this. I know it's not easy. 

Be truthful but, maybe leave out that you "cheated" on her (even though you never considered yourself as her boyfriend)

3. damn this is some crazy shit. why do you two have girlfriends if your both gay :confused:  :confused:

4. wait so.... you aren't with a girl but you are

and at the same time you decided you're somehow gay

what

5. #5 Carne Seca, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013

Make it quick and clean.  Tell her the absolute truth.  Let the chips fall where they may.   To paraphrase an Abe Lincoln quote,  "You can fool please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool please all of the people all of the time"  Someone or several someones are going to be pissed at you.  It can't be helped or avoided.  Take your medicine.  Perhaps someday everyone will be copacetic.  But for now?  Expect some fallout. 

6. Yea just tell the truth. If the girl is understanding the family will be too. If not then cut your losses. If you want D then you want D. I wouldnt stay in a gay relationship if i knew i was straight.

7. Get your girl to go butch, buy her a strap-on get her into anal and keep the best of both worlds.