Seriously. SERIOUSLY? I QUIT!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DarkestTies, Aug 28, 2009.

1. #101 QuinceFF, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    I'm Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off

I finally got around to reading the post. You do have some seriously bad luck. I've never been through anything like that so I really have no advice except come to florida the cost of living down here is probably cheaper.

2. This is happening everywhere, but you just seem to have the shit side of the stick. Good luck things can turn around in a blink of the eye

3. stay up man.. never quit.. youve made it this far, keep fighting..

everything will turn out good in the end

4. You're saying that you can't get a loan for grad school because of your parent's income.

That's false. All students applying for graduate school are considered independent, and you do not have to list your parent's income on the financial aid form. So long as you've finished a B.A or B.S., and you're going for an advanced degree, your parent's income has nothing to do with your ability to get stafford loans. I believe that you can take almost 40k a year.

Read up man it'll do you some good. You can go to grad school if you want. You just can't go for free anymore.

5. #105 Gate Boy 239, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    i see you've had a really hard life. im sorry for everything you've gone through and hope it gets better.
    heres my story:
    i grew up really poor, my father was never in my life and is still a dop e addict. (cocaine roxys) when i turned 15my mom met a guy, after a month they got married and a month after that they moved to NC and took my two younger brothers with them, i found out because i came home from my friends house after spending the weekend there and when i got home i opened the door and walked into a completely empty house, after that i had to move into my grandparents. i started doing alot of different drugs and started dealing really heavy in drugs, i started robbing anybody and everybody. i was addicted to exstacy i was staying up for weeks on end. i took a couple trips to jail and became very mentally unstable, (im extraemely bi-polar) i was literally going crazy. eventaully the courts sent me to a juvenile program for 7 months, where my mental state was absolutly destroyed. i literally didnt talk to anybody for 7months straight. i didnt even talk to my grandparents because they are the ones who snitched on my and told them, to send me to the program.
    i got out of the program 3 months ago and have been living with friends/grandparents. now i no longer have a place to stay, ive asked everyone i know and nobody can help me and my grandparents are kicking me out. so my probation officer has told me that i have to go live at the homeless shelter, which fucking sucks. the thing is you have to leave at 8am and be back at 8 pm so what the fuck do i do all day? i have no car and the shelter is in another city.

to be honest with you guys i break down everyday, i cry i scream i punch things, i have nobody to help me, nobody to support me, i have nothing.

i just turned 18.

6. hey man thanks for posting this..it actually helped me realize that even though things get bad it can ALWAYS get worse....your story is a motivation to me as a young Dad to do the right thing and always appreciate what i have.

your story puts goosebumps on my back and all over and i hope the best for you..i will keep your family in my thoughts and hopes...keep your head up man you are a great Dad and husband..i really think if you push through this thought time you will have success on the other end.

PUFFER

7. #108 fattydre, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    The OP was on today, maybe he forgot about this thread.

Yah, your trolling really sucks. You really need to work on it.

8. My childhood was complete utter shit man, I know how you feel. Your story reminds me of my mom though, if I were to write a post about the bad stuff in her life it might be aslong as yours.

What I wanted to say is despite everything my mom dealt with (I don't know how she did it without going insane or suicide) she changed it all around, she lives a nice, peaceful life in a good house with my younger brother happily.

Basically what I meant is good things happen to people that are just and work hard, I believe if you maintain as a good father figure and husband you life will turn around.

Extremely inspiring story aswell man.

9. Bro you have like 16posts....

Who are you?
    seriously?

You started shit just cause I accidently said hr instead of yr?

Grow the fuck up
    My fucken bad my phone tried to correct it...
    :rolleyes:

10. I really hope the OP hasn't given up by now...

11. man.... im all teary eyed after reading your post. Buddy I know you will get through this just keep working hard it at, eventually it will pay off. Keep looking for the better things in life and when you see the opportunity take advantage of it. I swear one time its gonna be worth it.
    I know this is just another post, and its not much.. but just keep your head up man.
    peace

12. Your the one starting shit for reviving this thread, it is only fair that you get shit for messing up. Boo hoo I have 16 post, I have 1k+ on another forum, I'm not new to forums.

13. I read the majority of it and man..that stuff does suck but it's life move on. You may just be really unlucky too try reading the law of attraction or a meditation book.

14. Dude just gtfo seriously

15. Im sorry about your misfortunes... But karma will come back to you in the end bro, the good is comming.. Just got to give it some time.

16. HAHA cool man!

17. And you continue to try and change the topic by putting my name on nasty stuff you do. Just stop. If you don't like getting bitched at then don't start shit to begin with. All you do is post stupid anyways. Who is the troll?

18. Dude your annoying, why are you worried about what I post. Quit acting like a girl, were on an online forum. Stop bitching

19. RollinBones420 & fattydre need to both quit. Both of you are so immature to argue on someone else's thread about their life. If some troll leaves a stupid response ignore it! They hate getting ignored so don't feed into it. And really, arguing on GC?? Fucking Cyber-Thugs. Grow up for real.