Seriously? Over a fucking roach?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xWhitechapel420, May 4, 2010.

1. If you don't want want to lose friends, maybe you shouldn't try hooking them up with chicks anymore, especially your sister since she's known you all your life and isn't afraid to get in your face, and she knows her bf is your best friend so she can try to get what she wants otherwise she can get him pissed off at you too. It's 2vs1, you're automatically outnumbered.
    Lets face it, if your sister hadn't started being a bitch, he probably never would had said anything. If he takes your side, he's not gonna get laid.

I know people the same way, and it's stupid.. I like pussy don't get me wrong haha, but I ain't gonna piss off my best friend and flush my dignity down the toilet when I know who's the one being logical and who's the one just being plain immature.

Your buddies pussy whipped, you need to tell him to man up.

2. he could careless about you, now that he has your sister.
    whatever she says goes.
    she freaked out over a small roach, her dear protector will be at hand.

3. Yes im telling the truth. The roach was about the size of a pencil eraser. I was angry because the prior agreement was that I would keep like half a bowl, or the roach, or something, because i was paying him 5 dollars to smoke a blunt with me.

He obviously didnt like the fact that he agreed to that, and he was making a huge deal over it when he had a fat sack of bud in his pocket. I posted this the next day, I wasn't upset about it, i was just amazed that someone would make such a huge deal over it.

And the roach did matter. I had no weed, and that 3 hits definitely helped me the next morning when I woke up with a migraine.

But I wouldn't say I'm acting like a bitch, as you did. I don't think I was in the wrong in any way at all.

4. #24 beefybud, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    fuck that doucher man, i mean shit if my bro wanted some weed and i had some i mean shit...share the wealth. its just weed. And he def sounds like a baby back bitch for hangin up on you, i mean what dude hangs up on their friends over shit like that. sounds like hes pms'in

5. the way i see it....

so you could have just gave it up....

i know you were dry but what's 2 hits of reggie gonna do......

with that said your sister and friends were either stoopid smacked....

or their just some lil ass kids.....

cuz they all took it too far.....

either way you're all wrong.....

big ass argument over a roach.......

6. What a bunch of ridiculous people. Greedy as fuck, JC.

I would have thrown that lit shit at him btw.

7. What a pussy little bitch. Holy shit. What you need to do is, gather up all the roaches you can within a months time, put them in a cup, and when you see him throw it in his face and say have fun bitch.

8. this had happended to me on two different occasions.. coincidentally the first time was a roach...but a joint roach and the second was like a little browns in the bowl and i just blew it out

so what happened was.. my friend from like 8 years (when i was younger i used to move a lot..so 8 years in one place for me was a long time and i thought this kid and i were gunna be homies forever) yeaya fairytale whatever

so his girlfriend (well ex now..) i introduced him to, and even gave him money to take her out on a GOOD date..fuck he wanted to take her to inn n out, i gave him another 20 and some nugs and said, take her to amecis or maggianos or something, u know really cool-good first impression sort of. so it all works out perfect and in the next days shes his girlfriend. it was all good..except she didn't like blazing (LOL, i always fucked with her with that..but friendly not mean or whatever)

and one time at this smoke spot I FOUND and I claimed.. i find them almost fucking...so i was like uhhhh wtf you doin in my spot? in my head..but i was like Ya my hom ie i gunna get laid, so it was chill..and i was kinda drunk that day so i just sat down below it and like 50ft to the left and sparked a fat joint. i guess they didn't do shit so they were bout to bail..and they see my ass on the ground half laying down half sitting up blazing. so my homie was like hey yo cruise here bro, lets fuckin blaze

and like i said, he was one of my closest friends at that time. so i was like fuck yea and gave him the joint for him to "catch up" with me..so its not like he's ALMOST super blzed and im just super blazed..cause u can only get so high..

and when it comes down to like 1/4th of the joint, i put it out so i could like blaze it before i go to sleep or put it in my bong...this is where he goes fuckin nuts.. his girlfriend for the first time ever started yellnig at me...me. i was dumbstruck/drunk/super baked so first thing was fuck this bitch, i dont give a flying fuck i'll do what i want..but before i could even say that shit, my friend pushes me against the wall and goes give me the joint before i beat your ass. now im thining...ok fool touch me and you wont wake up till tomorrow, cause this fool is kinda big but like can't fight for shit..just kinda closes his eyes and just swings. im not as big but i can fuck him up easy..but then again i would rather not fight my best friend lol. so while he is actnig tough as fuck for his bitch, i tell him to fuck off, and i lit the joint and puffed a fat toke and blew it towards him while walking away laughing my ass off. the next day i hit him up to blze at my pad, he picks up and yells..and i mean YELLS:mad::mad: "FUCK YOU YOU STUPID TERRORIST FUCK"

ok well.. im indian first off..and im anything against terrorism lol but whatevs so before i could say something whitty bout being bitch whipped etc, he hangs up.
    now im htinking haha his stupid bitch is there. i call him later and same thing. now im trippin out cause its like fuck dude, he was my closest friend for 8 almsot 9 years and over a few hits off a joint? not even a bong? and the thing is..he NEVER pays for weed...i mean since 2006 or 2005..the MOST he's ever spent on nugs was 20 dollars in total. no joke. when he would go to the gas station he'd make my ass pay for gas and then demand gum..which he finally got that im not some fuck who pays everything, its his shit if he needs gas money and wont drive me? then fuck it i'll walk, how else did people get around before cars existed? the only thing he's ever done was bought me a shit dry swisher sweet, but then again thought that counts blah blah blah blah.

so yea you're probs bored of this shit..so ill skip to the end.

he calls me up crying like a little bitch about his dumb bitch leavinghim for some other faggot and wants me to smoke him out...now this is after he cussed at me and we didn't talk for like a few months. and i dunno.. im just that kinda person.. i said fuck it, cruise over and i guess his bitch was a controlling woman (which i knew lol) and she didn't let him do what he wanted (waaa sob story...lying outa his ass) so wahtever i said eh fine, toked a few then dipped.

but then i talked to him and made his ass tell me what happened and all that shit and now he's straight up to me bout shit and no more beatin around the bush.. so yea we're still good friends..fuck he's holding..well held (before he broke) my roor bong lol

o well.. things break im not trippin on that..just glad he hit me up and told me bout it instead of bein like o fuck fool i dunno where it is blah blah

soooo yea
    just hit up your friend and be like dude.. comon let's be serious we're good friends blah blah homies blah lets blaze.
    /profit

:D

9. fuck your faggot friend and fuck your bitch sister.

Sound like some poser ass "*****s", who are really pussy fucks.

Fuck em. Dont associate with either of em anymore.

10. He doesn't sound much like a 'friend'

11. #31 Acid Raindrops, May 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
    ^ I understand you two been friends for long ass time, but if you're grown up maybe you need to teach him some things. You never take your friend of 8 years, after not even smokin half a joint and slam against shit and demand he gives you more weed, and I know if I dropped my friend's $300 bong or if I dropped theirs, there'd be a bill. It's called growin up and taken responsibility for your actions. You seem cool, payin out and not askin for anything in return just to see him with a girl, but you gotta teach your friend that you ain't gonna handle that kind of disrespect, especially with all the respect you give him. It's aight to be nice, but there's a different between bein a good/mature guy and then just lettin someone walk over you whenever they think it's convenient for them.

Maybe he's learned his lesson maybe not, if he gets another girl and treats you like that again, I want you to pimp slap him across the face as hard as you can.

12. haha yea i understand what you mean..but its like i dunno he doesn't walk over me as much cause he knows that i dont deal with that shit, it sweird its like a mutual understanding of dont fuck with me and i'll be the chillest homie you have. like im down to argue cause i know im not always right..fuck im probs right half the time im wrong lol if that makes sense. but the thing i live with is..you only live once.. and once what you say is out-its out and even if they say "what" or " o i forgot" they really know exactly what you said and its playing over 100 times in their head.

but yea i understand what you mean. and haha next time that shit happens then i'll fuck him up forsure.

haha as for the bong, it was really nuthin..ok well yea it was but im not gunna suspend a relationship just cause some glass broke :p but if it happended now.. i think i would demand all if not 75% of the money i lost.

13. My sister doesn't smoke often at all. Only 2-3 times a month, so yes she was blazed off it. As for my friend, he wasn't as he had been smoking on dro the previous few days.

As for me, I have been broke lately, and not buying weed much at all, so the 3 hits of reggie definitely buzzed me, and was worth it.

At that point i didnt even give a fuck about the roach, I was just amazed at how they were acting about it.

14. Sounds like a big misunderstanding between a bunch of forgetful potheads. :p

Just give him some space and it'll blow over in a few days. If not? Then there is a lot more to this story; you're going to have to scooby-doo that shit yourself. :smoking:

Goodluck. :wave:

15. Some people are just stupid. You can't fix it, just laugh at them. Hell, they will probably never get it.

16. i would just give it back to him if he paid for it. and its 2 to 1... maybe they saw something you didnt

17. They sound like retards to me, wtf kinda person freaks out over that, crack addicts maybe but... :confused:

18. Your friend sounds Jewish...greedy bastards

19. come here OP, i have a shit ton of roaches you and i could smoke:smoking:

20. Dude, thats fucked.
    Especially if you paid 5 bucks, I mean it was pretty much yours.