Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Serious suspicion of laced weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KeepTheCycle, May 27, 2012.

1. #1 KeepTheCycle, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    Hello Grasscity recently ive been having suspicions that my dealer has been lacing my weed. Now mind you I'm usually the one who says "Laced weed is extremely uncommon, plus it costs too much..." etc etc. The substance i suspect to be contaminating it is perhaps the same chemical used to make "spice" this conclusion was made on the basis that the weed looked like high mids, beasters at best. Yet I was getting extremely high off a single GRAVITY bong rip, but not just really high extremely anxious too. Now I'm stranger to anxiety I have been diagnosed with chronic derealization. However I've come to accept that and it no longer bothers me.

Since I have been smoking this weed laced or not I have been experiencing the same symptoms when I first developed my anxiety disorder (Shortness of breath, thinking my throat is closing, racing heart beat etc.) but then there is something else that I just cant put my finger on. THAT has been whats worrying me.

As for the effects of the weed they seem normal change in mood, laughter, hunger, butthe high seems alot more intense and chaotic.

As I type this I even have to stop and ask myself if I'm serious. It sounds like nothing out of the ordinary other then over thinking it?

I dont know, I appreciate others opinions/input.

Thank you. :smoke:

2. Well being that weed helps anxiety it sounds like something could be up. Although what i will say is that bud affects everyone differently, thats why its so great in my opinion. You could just get anxiety. Maybe try a heavy indica blend see if your more mellow.

3. I have also considered this, that the strain may be (sativa(?).

Also I dont know it its important to add that he usually hooks me up with stuff that looks like medical, this shit in comparison? Dog poop.:mad:

4. Must be the weed, it's a drug too. If your shit was really laced, you would have no doubt in your mind that it is.

5. perhaps.

6. Is the weed shake? It's pretty hard to lace nugs (unless they are being dipped in PCP-but nobody does that for free).

You've been diagnosed with chronic derealization?

I'm sorry dude but this sounds like extreme paranoia. If I were you I would rethink my marijuana smoking.

7. Paranoia is necessary when the difference is a harmless plant to a deadly chemical. My derealization roots from cannabis which is normal, I've seen the top psychologists in my city and I have no family history of Schizophrenia ( or any other debilitating mental condition excpet for Alzheimers) on either side. Believe me sir my mental stability is in check - more so then most.

8. Like you said though, if it is weed, there would be no reason for them to lace it, but you couldn't really tell, does the intense high for after like 30 minutes? because i guess then the spice would wear off and the weed would stay around

9. Yes, I'm starting to strongly believe its simple anxiety/overthinking it because all though the intense high does fade after 30 minutes so does my anxiety symptoms after I've had time to calm down.

The only 2 that it could be is
    1.)Anxiety
    2.)Spice

I think...

10. could just be better weed than your used to, plus it is its in a g bong which gives you big hits. try smoking a regular bowl

11. It's not laced... no one does that and it's a common symptom to experience anxiety/paranoia after smoking weed.

Keep in mind different bud gives you different highs, and that's what's wonderful about cannabis.

It probably was a sativa dominant, if you're not used to smoke sativa they can make you anxious/paranoid as they give you a mental high.

12. Hahaha oh no. I smoke top shelf usually, thats why these mids where alarming

13. Honestly, i think your worrying over nothing. Stop being a little girl :p

14. Try getting some different bud, from a different source, compare the effects.

15. Well, Gravity bongs FUCK YOUR SHIT UP!

I cleared a gravity bong with one hit and the high hit me within 60 seconds and lasted a good hour almost 2

16. It could be spice but I doubt it. You would know if your bud was laced right after that first hit. Next time just take it slow.

17. It could be a strain you're sensitive to, most likely a sativa.

18. what does it taste like? spice dont even have a taste like weed. its not natrual tasting at all. . . i have herd a ppl shakin off all the keif off shake then mixin the non potent shitty shake with spice so it still gets you high. . but if you smoke alot you should prolly be able to tell by lookin at it. or smellin it or taste sooomethin. sorry. just took down a couple bowlskis fora nice wakenbake. haha but dunno. . i doubt its laced. . pretty rare.

19. if you bought the nugs at normal price it wasnt laced or your dealer is an idiot

20. I love it how when people can't handle their shit, the first instinct is to blame someone else..ZOMG MY WEED WAS LACED FOR FREE CUZ IM SPESHUL should not come before "hmm..maybe I overdid it just a little."