Serious Question.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wak, Nov 9, 2011.

1. #1 wak, Nov 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2011
    Should any government be permitted to limit the number of kids that a couple are allowed to have based on there income or intelligence?

2. No.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

-John Dalberg-Acton, 1st Baron Acton

3. Lol what?!
    Even if they people think they should be allowed to do this... it's impossible.
    You can't force someone to have an abortion or go to jail if they accidentally get pregnant.
    W t f?

4. [quote name='"SUBLIMEtreat"']Lol what?!
    Even if they people think they should be allowed to do this... it's impossible.
    You can't force someone to have an abortion or go to jail if they accidentally get pregnant.
    W t f?[/quote]

China have a one child policy.

5. They've pretty much given up on that. Its basically ruined china, its actually pretty hilarious how much they fucked themselves over!

6. [quote name='"James2912"']

They've pretty much given up on that. Its basically ruined china, its actually pretty hilarious how much they fucked themselves over![/quote]

Just pointing out that it's feasible for a government to implement such a thing.

7. This is what the New World Order is all about. It's pathetic and despicable that humans want to wipe out our species. It is not for the environment; it is about population control.

If you don't believe in God then you may see this as practical. I call it demonic. This is not God's policy.

Just look at the torment on this womans face.

[​IMG]

For some reason there are always mindless masses who will justify ANYTHING. :mad:

The UN urges action.

They are such wonderful human beings. :rolleyes:

UNFPA - As World Passes 7 Billion Milestone, UN Urges Action to Meet Key Challenges

8. Bringing god into this isn't really helpful, limiting the amount of children someone can have is far less "demonic" than other things overly religious people have done.

Although I think over population could become a serious problem, I wouldn't want anyone telling me how many kids I can have. Then again, they're already able to get away with telling us what we can put in our bodies, so its feasible one day governments could try this.

9. Let me just say this they try this shit in the United States there is going to be some population control when the PEOPLE lynch the asshole politicians (probably liberals) who would fucking try it.

10. It's already an agenda.

You can bank on it.

[​IMG]

11. #12 Grizmoblust, Nov 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2011
    Nice aggression man. I'm going shoot you in bits for trying to kill my child. You have no authority to meddle people's lives.

12. Has anyone seen Terra Nova? It advocates population control and fascism. Also they use money with obamas face.

13. I watch it at work I've seen em all! Didn't know that Obamas face was on their money though?

14. Its only in the first episode.

[​IMG]

15. I don't know what I'm talking about but I saw something where they mentioned sterilization. Apparently some women had been found "promuscous" and unfit for procreating. So the girls were forced into not being able to procreate. Kinda fucked up. It's was in some state I forgot. New Hampshire maybe?

16. It's more about propaganda than entertainment.

They implant a notion in your mind using fear and high drama and when you see it happen in real life you will not react.

I believe the term is predictive programming. :eek:

17. Totally agree. I know people who will see a movie about some issue and then become totally convinced without doing any research whatsoever. All the newer movies in Hollywood are just propaganda.

18. No it definitely wasn't the Live Free or Die state, it was North or South Carolina.

19. [quote name='"thatrooper515"']I don't know what I'm talking about but I saw something where they mentioned sterilization. Apparently some women had been found "promuscous" and unfit for procreating. So the girls were forced into not being able to procreate. Kinda fucked up. It's was in some state I forgot. New Hampshire maybe?[/quote]

Eugenics was quite popular all over the world between WW1&2, it happened in England & all over Scandinavia.

Became very unpopular after the war, probably to do with images of the nazi death camps. Though it's possible to implement a similar policy without deaths.

EDIT: This question should be approached in a completely rational way and as such god has no place in this thread.