Serious question...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Drdrooswego, May 12, 2008.

1. High discussion going on as I write this..this is the question:
    Would you rather get stabbed or shot if you had to choose.

2. shot, definetely.

3. This is completely the wrong section.

If it has to be fatally? Shot. You can see the knife coming, not the bullet.

4. If it's fatal then I'd say shot...otherwise I'd rather have somebody try and stab me.

5. I agree with most everyone else. If I have to die, shoot me. But if some random person is going to shoot or stab me and I don't know what the result will be, I'll take the knife...

Would you rather lick a public bathroom floor clean or watch your parents have sex... haha, jk...

6. Oh crap lol idk...

shot...

7. Shot with a knife.

8. id rather be shot u probly dnt feel it as much as the knife its quick ..and u mostlikey die faster

9. Depends on the situation and the size of the knife/caliber of the bullets

Getting shot in the leg has a less chance of killing you than a knife in the leg (if the knife is held with the width of the blade perpendicular to the leg). The knife will go arcoss the leg more, and could hit an artery easier, a bullet has a better chance of a through and through or missing an artery.

A knife blow to the skull won't kill you, a bullet will.

It really all depends on the situation. A hunting knife, or a small .22 caliber. A jack knife or a 50 cal.

10. id rather be shot and stabbed.... than have to do both

shot deffinitly if it was gunna be fatal

11. Stabbed! cuz i can then pull it out and Kill the mother fucker who Stabbed me with knife!

12. to answer the first ? i been stabbed and it sucked so i guess id try getting shot lol and as far as cleaning a bathroom w/ my tounge or watching my paretns fuck i could close my eyes and pretend i was hearing other people god knows what kind of diseases i would end up with cleaning a bathroom w/ my tounge

13. stabed so i can look my killer in the eye.

14. Yea we then got into how serious of a stabbing or shooting...if it was non fatal i would so go with bullet, seems so much less involved than gettin knifed

15. Killed or not killed.... I choose shot. The bullet goes in and out in only a fraction of a second, hell you might not even know it happenned. But getting stabbed, you see it happen , you feel it going in, and feel it taken out.

16. Shot with a knife?
    Try stabbed with a bullet.
    Sure, they can try. . . but they would give up.

17. If i ever got stabbed.
    You better believe that they will get fucked so bad.
    I mean it.
    I will analy rape them with a fucking baseball bat.
    then make them lick of the residue.
    lol.