Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Serious question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Duck Ugly, May 10, 2016.

1. Is it weird that, other than the taste, I prefer smoking reggo? Different buzz! Follow up question, why someone prefer the lower quality cannabis?

2. Are you saying you prefer reggie over dank? You may be hitting too hard which means you're getting too high too fast on quality weed. Take it slower and good bud will get you high with way less effort...and it'll last longer.

3. Personally I've never smoked anything but dank, except once from a sketchy guy I hit up once cause I was desperate. I don't think any of my connections have ever had anything other than dank. But no I didn't like it at all, tasted worse, high wasn't as clean, took way more to get me there, overall not a great experience.

4. How could you tell your high wasn't as clean?