Serious question

Discussion in 'General' started by That Toker, Aug 15, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Bombur"']

I never denied this, I was just saying his parents weren't stupid for making the comment about going to court, seeing as they ha no idea they didn't get ripped off. I never said the actual case would hold up, everyone just took that from my post I guess. Some people just struggle with reading comprehension :eek:[/quote]

And if she did take it to court he would be in 10X more trouble once she found out then just manning up and sending it back. Yes she's being irrational but ya gotta deal with stupid people sometimes

2. Guys I really want to buy a bong. A nice one too, will 200 dollars be good to get a nice one?

OP what did you do to get ahold of 250 bucks?

I have a job but shiit man.. Gas, bills, food, weed take all of my money so cant save :(

3. $200 is more than enough to buy a nice bong.

4. And there's no matter of no refund, my buddy has the money to pay her so it's not like hiding the bong an then saying it didn't came and she gets no money.
    And I'm not trying to "save my ass" I just want this piece ;)

5. [quote name='"Easy Going"']Guys I really want to buy a bong. A nice one too, will 200 dollars be good to get a nice one?

OP what did you do to get ahold of 250 bucks?

I have a job but shiit man.. Gas, bills, food, weed take all of my money so cant save :([/quote]

Dont smoke for a week or two and get a nice bong. Or if you have cool friends have them loan you some weed in turn for using your bong and you smoking them up when you get it.

6. Also his moms card was not "stolen" or whatever he ha his own card on his parents bank account and a job that adds money to it weekly

7. [quote name='"dudeindistress3"']

Dont smoke for a week or two and get a nice bong. Or if you have cool friends have them loan you some weed in turn for using your bong and you smoking them up when you get it.[/quote]

Thats a good idea

8. So get your own card in order to avoid situations like this.

9. Send her a letter from "customs office" and report it confinscated. This is not a joke it can work because it happens so often.

10. Well it is under her name so

11. #31 thestonedstoner, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Here's what you can do next time to avoid this situation entirely. Buy one of those pre-paid credit cards (I'm talking about those Visa/American Express cards, where you load money onto it once and once you spend it you're done; you can throw it away) and order your smoking apparatuses with that. Most websites will accept them, however, I think GC doesn't. I got my vape using this method, works perfectly.

OH, and make sure you take into account tax, and shipping and handling costs. If you don't you're stuck with what you have because you can't add more money to those cards.

12. Ok BIG EDIT my buddy just informed me the word "lawsuit" was never used but she said something like file a claim, not so worried anymore

Sooo we need ideas on how to keep it because his mom is asking him daily to find out where the package is and may or may not buy the it got lost in the mail scheme

13. It is her goddamned card. Stop being an asshole and return that shit. If you really want it that bad, buy it yourself.

14. [quote name='"Bombur"']

I never denied this, I was just saying his parents weren't stupid for making the comment about going to court, seeing as they ha no idea they didn't get ripped off. I never said the actual case would hold up, everyone just took that from my post I guess. Some people just struggle with reading comprehension :eek:[/quote]

No one is struggling with reading comprehension. You've had several different people draw the same conclusion from your posts.

I'd say, it is you who needs a few lessons in achieving clarity in your responses.

15. [quote name='"that toker"']Ok BIG EDIT my buddy just informed me the word "lawsuit" was never used but she said something like file a claim, not so worried anymore

Sooo we need ideas on how to keep it because his mom is asking him daily to find out where the package is and may or may not buy the it got lost in the mail scheme[/quote]

Scheme? You call that a scheme?

Dude just give your friends mom or your friend or whoever the flying fucks money it is and be done with it. This isn't fuggin rocket science.

16. u answered ur own question.
    pointless