Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Serious question about clean urine?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Newly baked, May 20, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, I'm very curious (ahem.. This is for PURELY research purposes only). But let's say I have a clean urine sample. Can I freeze it and will it still be good to use in say a month? How long after urine is expelled from the body is it good for testing ?? I'm thinking if the sample was frozen... Thawed out .... Brought to room temp and then loaded into any number of items that r used for drug testing, fitted with a warmer.... Would it be ok? Just not sure if urine "spoils" or not. Anyone? Please help.

2. Nobody?? No ideas?

3. This isn't quite the answer you are looking for, but might i suggest trying your idea then testing it on an OTC home drug test.

4. Yeah. I guess I could do that. Good idea. I was hopping that someone here must have had some experience in this. Thanks tho.