Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Serious Question about Bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Benihanas, Jun 11, 2009.

1. So me and my boys smoke a shit ton of weed, we just blew threw 10g in 2 days, and it's not the price we are having probs with, its the availability. It's dry as fuck up here where I am which makes no sense but it is what it is. I was seriously thinking about buying some of that legal bud shit, and I wanted to know what the difference is or if anyone has tried it. Anyone with experience?

2. It doesnt do anything really. Unless u get the Gold Spice stuff i think. Just do some reasearch before u go spend bookoo money on some herb that wont get u high!

3. spice gold is good, however i used smoke recently and it fucked me up.
    very similar to weed, but not quite the same. a damn good substitute though!

4. I don't think i've ever heard one good comment about legal herb. I'd stick to the illegal herb.

5. I bought a couple Oz of that legal bud shit one time for like 60 bucks. Shit didnt do anything, like not even feeling like a buzz from a cigarette. Dont buy that shit its a rip off. I have never tried spice gold but it looks the same as the shit I got so I wouldnt recommend it. Just buy bigger quantities of weed as its available thats what I used to do.

6. Honestly, spice gold and smoke are good and worth a try!

7. Thanks guys, yeah I've been reading some mixed reviews of it. It seems like it's fucking shit and not worth it at all so I guess I'll stick to scrambling around to find the real shit

8. I don't think this belongs in Seasoned tokers