Serious Problem...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tbone Shuffle, Jun 2, 2017.

1. My veg tent overgrows my bud tent. I thought when I went with 2 90 watt lights I might have issues. I just didn't think they would be these kind of issues. I can't bud all these or even manage this mess efficiently. Nobody wants any of these in my local circle.
    [​IMG]

2. i'll take em ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. me too :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. You have to pay premium to fly to an island in Alaska to get them. =)
    I'm really looking to lose the big Sensi star in the 3 gallon smart pot in the front left. I budded a sensi star last crop and I have others to try. It's probably the tastiest plant I've ever budded myself. Very pine and lemon. It smells like scented candle. It's almost unbelievable. Near offensive when you open a jar.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I tried to rearrange the plants in the veg tent last night and after 3 tries I gave up and put them back the way they are. They only fit in there one way right now.. It's hilarious.

• Like Like x 2
  6. how many you got and how big is the tent?

7. #7 Tbone Shuffle, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    4x4 tent. 13 plants and some clones in the clone machine. Many are quite small. There's 6 plants of considerable size in there. 2 phenos of White Rhino in DWC, a Wonder Woman mom in promix, a DWC wonder woman, promix Crystall, promix Sensi Star, promix Blueberry, White Widow, Blue Dream, Grand Daddy Purple, and some KGB clones. (killer green bud).

• Like Like x 1
  8. When my vegging plants get too big I just do some ruthless pruning.

• Like Like x 1
  9. damn, i just got my 4x4 tent in the mail, i was planning on doing just 4 autos. ya got some nice strains going man. sorry for being no help. maybe try some lst? good luck.

• Like Like x 1