Serious problem need help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kodiaknative, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Ok I'm really sorry I can't provide pics but I'll explain best I can. So I am growing in 2 gal pots with a bagseed strain. I started them under floros and went to a 1000 mh at 18/6. My temps and humidity are perfect. And I water every two days or until the pots feel light. My plants never seemed to really explode in growth. They are bushy but just because I've been LST, the leaves are very green so I know the fish emulsion is doing well as far as N. In the second week of veg my leaves began to curl downwards, the leaves have a real crispy feel to them. I got rid of the 1000 mh and switched to a 400 HPS, I took a bunch of clones and I'm trying to heal them before I put them in 12/12. Again the leaves are really dark green, curling downward, and crispy feeling, and they are just barely growing. WTF is going on, help.

2. If the leaves are a dark dark green and cupping down it sounds like too much nitrogen. The MH light keeps the nodes very close so it will be short and bushy. You might also have an indica strain which is short and bushy by genetics.

3. should I transplant into new soil or flush them with lots of water?

4. You could flush them. If there is no brown necrosis on the leaves it is not that bad.