Serious oil pen question?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Megalit420, May 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. So I'll be investing in some oil pen supplies soon to keep the smoking experience more discreet as I live in a non-legal state. Ive already purchased the liquidizer that turns shatter/wax into vape juice but now im stuck deciding on what kind of pen/ clearomizer i should get. There are those pens that have variable voltage, Im aware of that and some clearos are for different consistency of oil. Im completely new to concentrates so I want to keep the shatter concentration moderate to low. So my questions out of this would be
    1)what would the ratio of concentrate to liquidizer that I need to mix?
    2)What kind of clearomizer/battery should I buy if i want to vape a more diluted concentrate?
    3)Can i mix cbd oil into the thc oil mixture?
    4)Should i get a refillable cartridge or disposable ones?
    Ill still be smoking flower at home so I only think on rare occasions Id use the vape like when outside.
    Please send me some links to some good vape oil pens that meet the criteria for what i asked if possible
    Here is a link to the wax liquidizer i already ordered:
    WAX LIQUIDIZER - ORIGINAL - HERBAL CONCENTRATE ROSIN HERBAL E JUICE VAPE DAB | eBay
    Here is a link to the vape pen I want to buy but not sure its ok to use for thin oil:
    Drip Chrome Pen Dab/Oil/Vaporizer Starter Kit: Battery, USB Charger & Cartridge 817393025561 | eBay