Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

serious dealer problem, need help deciding!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frogsaver, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Okay so I picked up a quarter from my new dealer a few days ago and it was only 6.2 so he's gonna toss me an extra gram next time I pickup. I'm picking up in the next few days I'm gonna get a half oz and I told him I was gonna pickup pretty soon but my old dealer who I honestly like more (pause, I stopped buying from the old dealer bc my new dealer was gettin dank and I got him to match the price of my old guy) just picked up blue dream and I can get it for $180 vs gettin the normal (which idk what it is, its pretty good tho) from my new guy for $170. I was thinking I just grab the extra gram from my new guy and make up some excuse for why I'm not picking up the rest and get the half of blue dream what do you guys think? I'll probably just tell him I'm broke because I got a new bong or I'm going out of town so I don't need any this week

2. He's only going to give you that gram if you pick up the half 0 from him. I highly doubt he's just gonna let you walk out with a free gram.

3. I stop calling hookups after they give me a skimpy sack, PERIOD.

4. Well a gram is still a big difference but if his quality is better by at least 25-30% then I would buy from him because you'll get higher on less since its better grade n u probably know that but up to u man, I say new dealer and if he slims more next time then fk that get from the old dealer