Sergei's Guerilla Garden 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by sergei, Feb 7, 2011.

1. #1 sergei, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
    Welcome back Blades! Looks like it is that time of year again, and It looks like 2011 is going to be an extraordinary one filled with new strains and new techniques.
    So last year was my first real grow, and over the year I learned so much, and unfortunately for me the season ended in disappointment, but it was all a part of the big lesson. In the end the biggest thing i found out was how much I love to grow such a beautiful plant.
    I love the plant and it's by product so much I could not help but make a few trips to the Attitude and grab some Grade A genetics, and in the end this is what I ended up with!

• 7x FMS Purple Maroc. Thanks To G45, I was just recently opened up to the world of Female Seeds brand, and had to chose this early finishing purple, known for its hash making abilities with copious amounts of resin. These girls are where it's at, and they will be the focal point of my garden.
    • 2x FMS Grapefruit. This strain looks extremely dank from what I have read and seen in photos, but it will likely not finish in time before the ice and snow of autumn roll around. I have heard some talk about there being a new pheno in the seeds that allow them to finish in the first week of October.... can anybody confirm? If not these babies will be started in my closet in march, vegged out, and force flowered indoors, until the outdoor drop...... thank god for CFL's!:hello:
    • 3x FMS Easy Sativa. I have heard many good things about this strain, and its potential guerrilla Capabilities. All in all I am looking forward to some huge ass sativas loaded with fat colas, and an early finish.
    • 2x Short Stuff Seeds Super Cali Haze. I am going to do some experimenting with these so called "Super Autos." I am really excited about this strain, something about a mid season harvest of Grade A sativa buds to tide me over until the final chop sounded really appealing.
    • 1x Dutch Passion Durban Poison. I have been in love with Dutch Passion's Durban ever since I saw nova's buds, but I have been turned off by it's listed harvest time... It will be more of an experiment, but lets hope for a late frost, and some sticky Durban :smoke:
    • 1x Nirvana PPP. After seeing 70's PPP's last year I was so hooked on them, originally had them as my staple plant for this season, but cut that back down to one.
    • 1x Sinsei Seeds Early Skunk. I figured I would try some new genetics, and I love skunk! In my climate, skunk would not usually finish fast enough, so sinsei seeds crossed a skunk with an Early Girl.... I have high aspirations for this strain.
    • 1x Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush. I HAD to get some barney's for next year, and of course 70's raved about this strain after last season's grow. Barneys has excellent genetics, and VK has superb taste and a knockout potency.
    • 1x Sweet Seeds Sugar Black Rose. I got this seed as a freebie, but after reading about it, the SBR looks like it has great genetics and a fast flowering time, obviously my garden would be incomplete without it!
    • 1x Sweet Seeds Northern Light Blue. Also got this one as a freebie, but with a fast flowering time and being a Northern Light x Blueberry Cross, I figured it would be a unique taste, and has a definate spot in this guerrilla grow.

• 1x Sweet Seeds Big Devil. Yet another super autoflowering strain that i picked up as a part of my latest investigation. I want to compare the results of Big devil to the super cali haze, and the Haze automatic of last year. The breeder boasts about it's yield, and I will boast about a plant finishing in July.... win win situation!
    • 1x FMS X Line Early Nevilles Haze. Nevilles haze... argued as the best around, then bred to have a flowering time of only 8-9 weeks. It will be an interesting plant for sure.

As always all of my ladies will enjoy nothing but good organic fun and lots of New England sun! I expect to start the majority of my plants in May, planting them in an organic Peat moss based medium, with a lot of extra perlite for loose well drained soil. The large sativas will be planted in the ground, and the autos and forced grapefruit will live in 2-5 gallon containers, and full season plants living in the swamps will enjoy 10-20 gallon pots!
    The ladies will be fed Blood meal and Kelp during the vegetative phase, and bone meal, molasses, and organic fish ferts during flowering.
    Here is a branch of my Haze Auto last season.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Okay, I know it is a little early, but I missed having a grow Journal :eek: And until now and when I start my first seeds, I will still be here to say "whats up", discuss strains and grow techniques, upload some pics of my stash and glass. Come Spring, this journal will be loaded with updates on a regular basis, High quality pictures, and if you are lucky enough.... Scratch and sniff!
    Since It is only my second grow to completion, I am always open to suggestions, and would love your help, but please keep the hate out of my thread!

So lets chill out and smoke some reefer shall we?
    OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT IN 2011!

2. Heya Sergei :wave: what an awesome line up for this year. It shows that you have put a lot of thought into this grow. It should be damn good to watch. :smoke:

I've got a nice j of Cheese, please join me :)

3. #3 green.man.420, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
    Hey whats goin sergei :smoking: 2011 is sure to be a great year man :D

I'm in for OverGrow man :wave: sure to be pullin up a nice comfortable chair to watch

You have some mighty fine strains man, I was recently introduce to Female Seeds too, Looking forward to ordering a few strains from them! I like the grapefruit, and I need it to finish earlier too. That purple maroc is intresting too, Looks super dank and have heard good things too, looks like a winner!

Look forward to this year man!!! Best of luck to you, and welcome to the OverGrow! (or should I say

Shall we OverGrow the Government?!... TOTALLY!

4. Great line up and great planning will make this grow of yours all the more rewarding.

Exciting times ahead for you!!! :hello:

5. Greetings, Sergei!

This looks excellent! I'll be here the whole way. :D

Good luck!

6. SO do you have a better spot this year? I try to block out bad news :rolleyes: But I seem to recall you got ripped last year right?

I cant wait to see this journal ! Plan early, be stealthy , lets get a huge harvest this year !

Awesome Sergei .

7. Hey man I will be watching this, damn you have 22 seeds if I counted right?This year is my first grow, if you have any advice to shine down on a novice, I'm all ears.:smoke:

8. ooooh a joint of cheese sounds very tempting! Make your way on over to my garden and lets smoke it up! Thank you for the good words, really hoping that this year is filled with warm sun, and a bountiful harvest.... If my research is correct, I'm going to have a kickass 2011!

Hey GM! Whats good mang? Just got back from an awesome blaze sesh with some of my best friends, we kinda did our version of a burn cruise we call it a "tooburntto cruise" lol I sat in my friends jeep and we blazed 5 bowl packs out of my Roor, and basically sat in this parking lot and told storied for 3 hours hahahaha.
    Thanks for subscribing dude! I cant wait to share my journey with you.
    Thanks for the good words man! I hope my ladies will be the sexiest outdoors this season! Let's Overgrow!:smoke::wave:

Hell yeah Reg! I can not wait! Thanks for sending me the good Aussie Vibes broski.

Hey Radicle! Welcome to my grow dude! I hope you enjoy it HALF as much as I do, and I cant wait to share it with you.

OOF! dont remind me man, yeah last year came to a very dissappointing and very abrupt ending, but I learned from it, and now I have 6 seperate plots, 6 different oned which i put a lot of thought into. We will just have to see how it goes! All your tips are words to live by man. Welcome back!

Yo ET! Welcome to my grow! It is always good to see somebody new, especially from the area. Yessir, I have 22 Femmed seeds, and I am also teaching 2 of my friends the art of growing, and I will be balls deep in their buds along with my own... I can't wait! Well damn dude! Best of luck, and if you ever have any questions, you know where to find me!

9. ET phone home! Thanks for the feedback, definitely will come here with any problems

10. Lifes good bro! :wave: Nice man, burn cruises are awesome :smoke:

Can't wait for this spring man :D I feel like a little kid. Went to my local hydro store and got a few things! check out my log :cool:

Can't wait to see how these turn out! May All growers have safes "harvest's" this year :smoke:!!!!!

OVER GROW :smoke:

11. #11 NOVA, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    What up bud .. Ill sit down and watch .. ..

BTW .. Durban will be finished last week of September so you should be good with her .. The FMS GF is a 9weeker indoors so she will finish fine for you OD too ..

Just my heads up :)

Good luck ta ya this year bud!

edit .. And try planting as many in the ground as possible .. 2-5gal pots will have you watering twice a week which means too many possibilities to get caught .. And the yield will disappoint you so .. Either make those 2-5gal bottomless or grow em in the ground .. ..

12. hahaha well there wasn't much cruising going on, we drove around and burned in a parking lot, and kinda sat there and listened to music for 2 hours haha.
    I too am sooo excited for spring! Let me check out your page, you Know I will be in for the ride brah!
    Keep it safe bro, and I will do the same.

Hey man! Thanks for the subscribe, means a lot coming from the guy who got me in to it all!
    Glad to hear about the grapefruit, I wasn't especially worried about the durban, but I am looking forward to the tight resinous Sativa Buds :D
    Thanks for the good word and the luck. I plan on planting all of my full seasoners in the ground, and those in the pots I plan on making them bottomless and doing things swamp tube style.. Thanks for the tip though man, always looking out for fellow G's.:wave:

oh yeah and uhhh... look what came in the mail!
    [​IMG]

13. Very very cool man!!!

I might be trying a grapefruit :wave: I'm just not sure it would finish.. would need to chop by october 15 at the very very latest!!

Be glad to have you along man, It's sure to be a fun, hard, exhausting, back braking good ole' time :smoke:

14. alright sergei gettin back into full swing:hello: im syked for your grow brotha...

i had some input but nova beat me too it:devious:, so ill just second his statements:D... dp finishes in late september, and gf should finish in time, latest by first week in october. i got me some grapefruit as well, cant wait for that strain.. i feel like this may be the strain for summer 11.. hehe:p

mmm cant wait for the purp maroc either. ide love to see straight purple calyx's right from the start and dont even get me started on the glorious bubble ill turn that trim into:hello:

good luck man! subscribed:smoking:

15. Thanks dude! Yeah, like 70's said 2011 may be the year of the grapefruit, I have high hopes for this strain! Thanks for tagging along for the ride man, i truly appreciate it, and I know my girls will appreciate the good vibes. All of the back breaking work is so worth it, I really love what I am doing, and I just hope my ladies will put out the same love I put into them. I <3 You Mother Nature!:smoke:

Hell yeah 70's! Welcome aboard brothaman!
    It may still be winter, but spring is just around the corner, im so pumped!
    Lol thanks again for the feedback, the more I hear it the better I will feel:D I am so excited for basically all of my strains this year, I have high hopes! You running some purple maroc too? I am REALLY excited about this strain especially, something about purple sticky buds, and resin coated leaves for qwiso:smoke:
    Thanks again for the sub buddy! Best of luck to the both of us man!

16. Thanks for stopping in man! If you want short flowering and good resistance I say you choose an Indica strain of some sorts, and there are hundreds of Indica strains out there, so look around and see what you like! I use the topping method myself with many of my plants, except for the pure sativas.... those I am letting reach for the sky!
    Let me stop by and check things out!

17. Grapefruit it is :smoking: I can't wait to place my next order :D Ohh the work is worth the reward :cool: I absolutely love it growing too, I'm sure they will and I'll be around to watch :wave:

18. I've got some Super Cali Haze on their way. wondering if you have heard of a better yielding auto?

19. To me the amount of work you put into it, the more reward you'll get out of it.... now if only i put that kind of work into school.... :rolleyes:
    Nice dude! I dont know if you have read my first post on page one, but I will be doing some testing of these high yielding autos and I am going to compare their yields and potency at the end of the grow, so as of right now, you know as well as I do.
    Super Cali Haze is a new strain and the genetics are not 100% stable yet, I have heard of mutations where some of the seeds will not actually carry autoflowering characteristics, and while all of the plants around them flower one will be left to grow into a vegetative tree :rolleyes:
    Now hopefully that will not happen, because a super auto is something to write home about for a guerrilla gardener.
    The strains that I say you should look into are the Dr. Greenthumb seeds Iranian Autoflower, the Iranian G13 (not a true auto but an early season strain) Dinafem seeds Haze automatic, and Sweet Seeds Big Devil, I'll be growing one of those as well next season!