serenade/natria=budrot problems solved

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jaysonjaysonjays, Sep 20, 2013.

1. if you are doing a gorlla grow and are scared of budrot you need either serenade or natria. its the same stuff just different names and it works great.

it doesnt actually kill budrot but it stop its from spreading. two of my outdoor plants had budrot real bad. i sprayed this all over them without even cutting off the budrot parts. checked back two days later the mold hasnt spread. and in the past where i have been able to just light tug on a moldy part and it would all come undone that doesnt happen anymore. even when i pull on moldy leaves they are still firm now.  and broken leaves that were hanging off the plant had no mold on them. just a little gray tint. like the mold had tried to grow but couldnt. but on the ground around the plants the fallen leaves and buds had mold. 

so yea this stuff works. its expensive so make sure you get the concentrated version. and you really want to start treating BEFORE the budrot sets in.

2. I just got some Serenade. I don't have budrot or powdery mildew, and I'm not taking any chances. I've also got clear plastic to throw over the plants when it starts raining steady. Two to three more weeks.....

3. I used Serenade about 5 days ago. We've also had rain and 50 degree temps for the same period. I have budrot now. I've cut off about a dozen buds out of three pretty big plants so it's not horrible but we really need some normal weather. Hopefully the Serenade will help keep it in check.

4. so if use serenade it will prevent bud rot?

5. I used Serenade, but it may have been too late. It's hard to tell for me if it is making any difference in the spread of rot. But I completely changed the environment by moving the plants into a greenhouse and getting the temps up to 75 and the RH to 50% and dropping. I think I've got it under control, but I also don't have a Guerrilla grow. I now think environment is absolutely critical, but Serenade may help it from spreading.