Sequel to House Of 1000 Corpses.

Discussion in 'General' started by Menace, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Has anyone heard any news about when the sequel to House Of 1000 Corpses is coming out? I heard from someone (who has no credibility whatsoever) that Rob Zombie is going to release it this halloween, like as an unexpected suprise... but there is no way in hell that they would release it on halloween and not advertise for it before hand... the chances of that are like very slim... does anyone out there have any real infortmation about it?

2. thanks alot for the information... even though it was disappointing... I can't believe I have to wait another year... hopefully it will be worth the wait...

3. 2005...too long to wait. Grrrrrrrr.

House of 1000 Corpses is towards the top of my list of favorite movies. I loved it. Baby and Captain Spaulding will be back....kick ass. :)

4. I just hope that even though it says it has a 2005 release it doesnt get put off forever and a day like house of a 1000 corpses did, that sucked hardcore

5. Menaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccceeeee!!!!!

Menace, dude...JULY! :D

www.thedevilsrejects.com

There's nothing I like more than blood and gore!!! At least when it comes to movies. I don't do so well with seeing actual blood. (Insert fainting smiley here!) :)

And if someone posted about this elsewhere, forgive me, I did use the Almighty Search button and this was the latest thread I got. :D (I'm speaking to the SBP, of course....Search Button Patrol.)

Oh wow...it's me and the steamroller tonight. The one I'm using right now is short and not round...it's square. Red, not green. I just took a big hit and because I'm almost there, I forgot to stop hitting it so it filled the fuck up. I sucked it in super f'in quick and then thought I was going to cough so I put my hands over my face and realized I wasn't going to coughso I exhaled in my hands and then breathed it back in again....I'm there now.

But yeah, The Devils Rejects...can't wait!!! :D

***Here's a trailer for it:

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808504030

Release Date: August 12th, 2005 (wide).
    MPAA Rating: R for sadistic violence, strong sexual content, language and drug use.
    Distributor: Lions Gate Films

6. I'm sure I'll check it out but I thought House of 1000 Corpses was weak, didn't enjoy it much myself.

7. Boy, I was high as fuck on March 5th. Geez!

I liked The Devils Rejects but I expected more so I was slightly let down. The last one had a mixture of scary and evil...I think this was just evil. I liked it, don't get me wrong. I just think the 1st was more entertaining. When it hits dvd, I may feel differently.

8. Yeah, i'm dissapointed it wasn't longer.

I was satisfied though, i loved the ending, going out with a bang.

Alot of religious imagery with Otis (who bears a striking resemblance to Jesus) Who is cruicified by Wydell.

Also, i'd like to add my interpretation of that whole vigilante justice thing. They were killing in the name of the devil, in the name of hate and hell. Wydell tourtured them in the same manner, and he justified his eeriley similar actions under the name of god and heaven and the holy ghost.

Odd that two idealic fanatacists can find common ground in murder and tourture.

Absolutley superb acting throughout the movie. directed well considering it was low-budget and shot in 30 days.