September Promotion at Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by unclemick, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Has anyone heard about the September promo at Attitude?

Can't wait!!!

:wave::wave::wave:

2. I heard they will be giving away free seeds!!!! :p But yeah i'm always lurking for additional freebies. 2 more days then we shall know what's going down @ the 'Tude

3. thier UFOs are dinafem autos .. so I am not holding my breath .. matter of fact I am ordering the Qrazy Train today.....

4. you like or dont like dinafem...wharf...im goin next gen romulan diesel and sensi skunk 1...suprise reg romulan is sold out again:smoking:

5. I do not care for Dinafem.... personal opinion

6. the sensi skunk #1 is a very decent strain:smoke:

7. well dinafem deep grapefruit, royal haze, and california hash plant

8. Nice I got a friend who just scored Subcool's Cheese Quake. Him and myself are big Cheese fans.

Sept Promo

All Feminized Dinafem's Line

Sweet Deep GrapeFruit

Cali Hash Plant

Royal Haze
    :hello::smoke:

9. those freebies sounds nice..specially the hashplant..thinkin i might have to pick up some more beans...

10. awwwwwwww shit...here i go again...hey grasshumper..hopes the grows are treatin' ya right...sure they are...an oldskooler reccommended that and serious white russian....you like that one,,, but both are too rich for my blood this month..peace all:smoke:

11. That CHP (hash plant) has a THC level of 8-12% fuckin weak sauce.. The royal seems is the only one that might do the job 16-20% THC.. Damn and I was ordering for sure this month.. Maybe SSC this month for me instead..

12. whoomp whoomp whoooomp, that was the only thing i was interested in guess SAS it looking really good now....thanks for wrecking my dreams of ordering from em this month :laughing:

13. Right now i had planted their moby dick #2, expecting nothing special from it, it was my least favorite when i put her in the ground.

Now she looks great, grew 1/3 faster than all my strains, and has 2x bigger buds than my others

Shes a real keeper if i didnt want to grow some other varieties.

Started puttin trichs on heavyily in week 4 c;

go check her out if youd like, im tryna post an update tonight so look out.

In other words, i think......

Ill be ordering a Reserva Privada Headband

And a Female Seeds X Line Widowrella.

24 us $'s so, ill barely qualify :D

Ill be growing them next round, with a blue rhino, red dragon, and a vanilla kush.

14. Ordered a Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough fem, Barney's Amnesia Lemon fem, and a 60 day Wonder along with the freebies.

15. #15 deacon, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    hey tkb....where'd you find the romulan regs..next gen?????:smoking: nevermind..i seen em...shit

16. Just place an order of:
    -Dutch Passion Brainstorm Feminized
    -Barney's Farm LSD Feminized
    -Barneys Farm Violator Kush Feminized
    -Nirvana Seeds Chrystal Feminized
    -Nirvana Seeds AK 48 Feminized

17. Ordered some X line bubblegummer femmed

Got one each of Automatic roadrunner, California hash plant, royal haze and sweet deep grape fruit... all Dinafem

Hope it makes it to my house:smoking:

18. I have some Low Ryder Easy Ryder, Barney's Farm Red Dragon and Serious Seeds AK47 on the way along with 5 freebies! I'm excited to start my first grow! :hello: :smoking:

19. man...you been researchin' for 6 years:eek:lol...

heres mine

sensi skunk #1 10 reg
    tga subcool qrazy train 3
    reserva privada headband 3 fem
    seedmans skunk/haze 10reg
    plus 6 dinas freebies:hello:

missed the romulan again:(