September 27 2016 ~ Collapse of the American Dollar

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by heatlessbbq, Sep 2, 2016.

1. What is this shit? Haha

2. a harbinger

3. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. We really have NO idea where this country stands these days anyway. When you have a national media that won't report the truth and only spoon feeds Americans what they feel we need to hear, you can bet that there is a bunch of crap going on behind the scenes that will NOT benefit us. Too many folks with their heads still stuck in the sand and who will be totally caught off guard when something like this does happen...and I do look for it. When you pull God out of your country, God pulls his protection away from that country. For decades now we have been seeing the result of turning away from the ways of the Lord. We deserve what we get for what we've allowed to happen. Better have some beans, rice and water stored up and several guns with plenty of ammo. Could even imagine what America would turn into if this did happen? Lord, Lord!! TWW

• Like Like x 2
  4. [​IMG]
    Truth !!! In times like this, We must Pray !!! ^

... If One had no job , smoked a lot of herb and thought about these types of things 24/7, do YOU think THEY would put some of the pieces of the puzzle together ???? Have You heard of CERN, The White Widow?

5. I don't doubt it could happen, but I doubt it will. I do agree about the media and that does scare the shit out me. As far as as God pulling his protection, you really think He would doom a country that still has so many believers, just because they aren't the majority anymore? Remember he said he'd spare spare Soddam and Gommorah if just 10 righteous people could be found. They couldn't. We're not entitled to a life of luxury, certainly, but I don't think we're gonna feel his wrath for where our citizenship lies. But that's just my opinion.

6. [​IMG]
    I am sure YOU have heard of the rapture ? ^

7. Yeah Revelations is one of the trippiest books known to man. I just dont know if we're as close to the end times as everyone seems to be certain of. Ever since Jesus left, humans have sworn that they were living in the time that would see him return. We very well could be, but I think we're still progressing as a society. It'd be such a shame to pull the plug now.

8. It would be a shame....
    Well if Obama pulls something the next few months, that will be proof that the end times is here.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice

My birthday coincides with the fall of America.

• Like Like x 9
  10. Is Your birthday September 11th or something ?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Okay, see you on September 28th then.

• Like Like x 6
  12. i like your style

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] _______ [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. It's been months since the last apocalypse to look forward to. I was starting to worry you guys gave up.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Your signature is so fly. Who is the artist ?

16. Thanks, it's the album cover for some band I forgot the name of.

• Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1