September 11th TRUTH

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011.

1. I feel you. I want to travel the world someday, but right now, USA is what I call home. I gotta get a taste of Canadian air soon, I'm dying down here.

2. #102 ES designed, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    And it doesn't have to melt the steel just make it so it can't support the building.
    And the plane was going fast so it didn't hit the building and stay to 1 side it almost went through the whole building.

3. So the fuel from the plane leaked allllll the way down to the lower parts of the building's steel and melted it? Look at the video, no way the towers fell that fucking fast from steel melting....

People who dont think its an inside job are either blind and straight up dumb.

4. Why not? who in the hell is going to stop the government? NO ONE!

5. You have to take into account how much fuel was in the planes, how far the plane penetrated, and the explosion that probably took out multiple floors. I can understand where you're coming from, looking for truth and such. But there has always been terrorist attacks to cause a war in the past. Like Japan bombing us, Could have easily been a US plane huh.

I'm running late to the gym, so I'll pick up where I left off in this thread when I get back. Btw, this is supposed to be in Pandora's Box, or Politics or some shit.

6. Also, why would we try to blow up the pentagon and the white house? One plane was on the way to the white house when passengers intervened. Was this for dramatic effect? Did the gov't just want this day to be a huge tradegy and want everyone in the world to feel bad for us?

Also you said they built the WTC just to be demolished 40 years later? They spent $400 million dollars on the construction of it just to get that money back in the future? I'm sorry but that sounds pretty ridiculous, I thought it was built for the WTO and all those bastards who support globalization... THAT'S the kind of stuff we should be rebelling against, though.

7. Oil. They would have made a killing if they got their hands on the Oil in the Middle East. The entire reason this day was planned was for the US to have a "reason" to go into the middle east as a military force.

If we would have gotten our hands on the Oil over there. We would have made all he money back for te buildings destroyed AND MORE.

8. Figures this happens after JFK's assassination. He was the last authoritative figure who wasn't completely fucked up and they killed him for it :cry:

EDIT: 900 posts, i... suck

EDIT2: Also, im pretty sure we invaded the middle east for oil plenty of times before 9/11, too..

9. #109 Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011
    Exactly. The government doesnt look as it as 'Damn, thats 4000 dead people', they see it as "Well, we'll have 4000 more', same thing with war.

They will do anything and everything for money & power. Anything....

10. We did. But this is the most recognized.

11. #111 20000678, Mar 29, 2011
    The buildings were built to withstand a boeing 707 not a boeing 767. Osama had alot to do with the attacks and in no way would the government even do something so stupid. And that nobody came out saying it was a hoax and they're still alive:rolleyes: IT DISGUSTS ME THAT WE STILL TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT AND USE PEOPLES DYING VOICES TO SPREAD MISINFORMATION. There is no truth to this. Civilians took down the fourth plane, and they were'nt turban wearing CIA agents. It was a bunch of pissed off muslims who have some serious issues with reality. The pentagon airplane makes sense. They show some wings and "look no holes":rolleyes: Have people ever seen how much force it takes to shear those wings? It seems so eye opening until you realize it's quite physically possible.

This is still a topic that makes me super pissed. FUCK THE RADICALS!! FUCK THE TERRORISTS!!! What they did to our country is unacceptable and I'll be damned if it get's turned around on "the government".

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103769/plug-these-leaks

12. .OMG THE TRUTH

.....ITS OUT :hide:

13. I'm inclined to believe our Government did it. I also think it is VERY possible that the terrorists did this all on their own. But seeing as when the pentagon was hit, and their was no plane, shit seems fishy as hell.

ANY THING is possible. Though i do think this was not an entirely terrorist attack. This was partially an inside job.

14. #114 20000678, Mar 29, 2011

And the downed light poles and the airplane parts across the parking lot.

To the one who said the Pentagon would've shot them down:
    If you blew up an airplane over DC or any part near there you'd cause MUCH MORE DAMAGE. Who knew what planes were hijacked, there are three airports in that area, that plane could've belonged to anyone.

15. So the govm went through all this trouble to go to iraq and not get any oil. Because we haven't got any richer from the iraq war (actually we got more poor)

16. its all about money money money and they aren't gonna tell you their ripping you off every time you fill up your car

17. I want my oil:rolleyes:

18. That is some messed up shit to put in your head. Its a free country, but what a waste. Why the hell would you waste your brain's energy on something as stupid and ridiculous as that? You really have nothing else to offer? :(

19. are you serious....... :confused:

you are a controlled robot

20. They brain wash us from childhood and they've had hundreds of years of practice, only way to realize that they're doing it and how they're doing it is to admit you've been conned.

What makes me furious though is none of them need all that money but somehow they care more about these unnecessary possessions and control then about other people, it's sickening.