September 11th TRUTH

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Yeah me too dude, I mean its ten years old. The reason I started this thread was to look at our GOVERNMENT. Their evil, corrupt, powerful. Controlling us. Taking away our time, money, and our power, so they can have more time, money, and power. It's a genius system it really is. And it all flows to the TOP. And those those dark sources of government can do ANYTHINGGGG they want, they can manipulate anything and cover anything up.

I was just trying to show people on Grasscity 'THINGS DO NO MAKE SENSE!'

This is just one event of millions, what the government is doing and keeping behind our backs right now. Trying to make people realize the ONLY thing our government cares about is MONEY MONEY MONEY POWER POWER POWER TIME TIME TIME. They don't care about us. Not at all. :smoke: But fuck them, and MY money MY time, is being used to fund all these dark secret projects

2. #83 Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    hahahahahaha no no no no :rolleyes: lol they were DESIGNED four multiple planes to hit them and still stay intact....Once the planes hit they just returned back to their original structure, they were FINE.

Until an obvious, controlled demolition took place.....which I saw 10 years ago the first day I saw 911. How can you not see that. Buildings dont FALL like that lol

3. I back thw OP up 100%.
    But theres not much we can do, only wait and be informed of this wrong doing.

4. What do you think of my questions?

5. #86 Cubic Cuban, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    wow really guys, neg rep cause I don't believe in this conspiracy...
    [​IMG]

you know the phrase 'ignorance is bliss.' Yeah it is. I would rather be a so-called 'sheep' and believe in the morality of our government (and of the human race in general) than believe something so cruel and unfortunate was caused by the people who are supposed to protect us. Now don't get me wrong, I dislike out gov't as much as the next stoner and i know the president is just a puppet for the scheme of things, but to kill our own people just to become richer... I just don't know anymore. Why would they even consider doing such a malicious event? It's just astonishing, call me what you will but if I believe that out own government was behind 9/11, I may just loose all hope in humanity.

...That being said, it IS time for a revolution my friends! Who's with me? :smoke:

Sitting behind a computer screen all day arguing over a dumbass conspiracy will not get the job done. We need to get our voices heard and get out there and ATTEMPT to make a change. That's what's wrong with my generation: we spend too much time arguing opinions on the interwebz instead of actually trying to go out and CHANGE things. You mean to change something, we actually have to do something? Sounds challenging, I'd rather just spew my opinions on the internet and call people who disagree with me sheep. :rolleyes:

6. I wish i could take a rocket to the moon and not care about all of this shit

7. Because Bush had an Oil company, and they think he was the mastermind behind all this. Really, If your family is rich and you are from Texas, who isn't into Oil there.

People always want something to bitch about.

8. I agree with everything, except the bolded.

I don't think its stupid. I mean, yea you might not agree with how e see it, but that doesn't mean its stupid. Just trying to find the truth, instead of not thinking about it (not saying you haven't)

9. Yea because the impact didn't take the towers down the fuel of the plane did... Heated the metal until it couldn't withstand the weight.

10. Understandable, I can see how i come off as close-minded on this subject, I fixed it though. Oh yeah and read my user title, I am a hypnotized hypocrite lol

11. I know I know, I'm just trying to express my views on how corrupt the government is :( then is just 1 out of sooo many cases. I'm just gonna save up my time, my money, giving them bastards more time and more money, and I'm just gonna leave this damned country.

I mean you right now you don't have to think about it, you can just simply move on to a new thread, new topic.

But living in this world you have to think about the gov all the time and how their fucking you. and yeah Im right there with you :smoke: how much money to for tickets to the moon??

12. NO NO NO!.

If the metal got heated in the GENERAL AREA the plane it. The building would have toppled to the side. It did not. IT collapsed upon itself. Like you normally see in a demolition site.

There is no possible way the plane hit the towers and made them fall straight down.

No fucking way I tell you

13. yes 911 was an inside job...

14. But can anybody discredit this though Bentham Science Publishers Ltd. Home Page.

Click on the link then it brings you to the page and at the bottom it says download pdf, and click on it and it brings you to the very lengthy study.

I mean really I would like to be proven wrong.

15. So many test and records many been proven to show that those temperatures didn't even some anywhere close to melting that steel. It melted all that 'steel' and somehow the 'terrorist paper passport' is safe and sound mysteriously just laying on the ground.

But it's obvious and you can even see a controlled demolition

16. Grammar so bad. And no, that's not my argument. Even though two plane hit the towers, lol, not four.

A building is not meant to hold against a plane hitting them. That just sounds retarded. The thing that brought down the towers was the fuel heating up the steel, and the weigh of the building itself.

And if a missile really did hit the Pentagon, then the Government knows what's up. I'm sure they were aiming for the IRS, but eh, shit doesn't always work as it was meant to.

17. I just don't think you would do that for money, the reward is not worth the risk at all.
    And the govm is too big for not 1 person to raise a red flag. Answer that for me.

18. Exactly. Even though most of the Government is known to be corrupt, you just can't keep something like that secret.

19. Dude.....I'm sorry I'm on my cell phone right now. But they specifically BUILT the Twin Towers for that purpose. Just WATCH THE VIDEO PEOPLE THEN POST YOUR COMMENTS :smoke: They were built FOR that......you are sounding 'retarding' in saying that statement is retarded. You underestimate the power to construction, design, and steel. And read what CLKWRK has stated, its true:

"NO NO NO!.

If the metal got heated in the GENERAL AREA the plane it. The building would have toppled to the side. It did not. IT collapsed upon itself. Like you normally see in a demolition site.

There is no possible way the plane hit the towers and made them fall straight down.

No fucking way I tell you"