September 11th TRUTH

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011.

1. #21 notime4schwag, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011

Bush and Co. might have taken advantage of 9/11 to rush us into war, but they didn't cause 9/11 for that end.

2. I like to smoke weed. Who here is with me?

3. Hell yeah, I feel you brother.

4. #24 Outis, Mar 29, 2011
    The United States is a mildly fascist country.

All acts of evil are to be expected with this transition. Secret police, secret prisons, war profiteering, plutocratic control, imperialism, etc.

I believe that 20th century fascism rose when separate groups of people realized that they could make a shit load of money and have a lot of power with this political philosophy. The Nazis were destroyed (after the US helped finance them pre-WWII). Mussolini's government was destroyed. The only one left is US. The fascists in this country are trying to be more subtle than Italy and Germany's fascists were.

5. #25 Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011
    Yeah there's this one sweet video I posted awhile back. It was explaining how 'we' the people are paying 'our' money to fund soooo many secret government corporations. Spending 'our' money to have the government to manipulate and lie to us. We as the people do not have the 'time' and 'money, money is time, to do what we want with our lives. Because, like you said, these people at the very top, found a way to STEAL our money and our time. To give 'them' all the moneyyy and timeee in the world. To do whatever they want, whenever they want. And however they want. usally resulting in DEATH, FAMINE, and WAR....... It's scary. And some of these "secret" government organizations.......are fucking BULLSHIT and DEMORALIZING. and they keep everything a secret to 'manipulate' our society the way they see it as. They are just controlling the way we live. And if we don't agree???? They come find us. And they take OUR time away, by throwing us in prison. Because we took 'THEIR' time from them :smoke: Scary concept.....

here's the vid if anyone cares to see

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkgoADtWLs0]YouTube - Why money is so sought after; also Emblems from the Pentagons Black World[/ame]

6. I haven't watched the video yet. But from i know about demolition, the plane did not cause the towers to collapse. The towers fell on top of each other, straight down. If the plane had cause the towers to collapse, you would see parts leaning and then falling, not falling straight down.

The way the towers fall indicates some form of demolition explosives planted in the towers prior to the plane hitting them. They must have been timed as to make it appear as the plane cause it, when it was the C4 (what most demolition companies use to my knowledge) that actually did the damage.

Fuck the American Government.

I WANT MY REVOLUTION GOD DAMMIT!

7. ITT - People who do not know the definition of the word truth.

8. show some pictures of the 2 of you..... :p

9. #29 Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011
    Yeah this is awesome. In the video itself it interview alot of professional credible people talking about demolition and explosives. And all said themselves the towers were not brought down by planes. It was a 'controlled demolition'. And interviewed scientist, fucking NOBEL WINNERS, who studied samples proving Thermite (Aluminum, Iron-Oxide, and Sulfer) They also found 'Barium', "and it's interesting because Barium nitrate and surfer, are part of the Military Patton as what is known as 'thermade', and this is Thermite, with Sulfer and Barium Nitrate added to make this material cut more rapidly through steel" & implying that someone had to places thermite throughout the entire building, it was controlled.

"All the characteristics of these collapses show that must have been controlled demolitions" --William Christison, 29 years in the CIA

10. EXACTLY!

The way the planes hit the towers....theres no fucking way they would fall on top on itself.

I wasn't aware of the use of Thermite. Fuck man.

I don't understand how people cannot see the facts and truth and just ignore it.

The brain washed will due battle to those of free thought.

11. jersey shore, mtv, american idol, fancy shoes, enslaving jobs, i could go on.

12. Lol. I watch some of those just out of boredom.

Tis funny to watch idiots.

13. yes im an avid people watcher myself. you learn alot from observation.

however sometimes their stupidity overwhelms me and i must recluse from the world for awhile.

14. Oh not doubt. I'm a little reclusive myself. But that leads me to dark places so i try to get out and mingle every now and then.

I thoroughly enjoy chatting with people who actually have intelligence.

15. no they definitely could...but why would they? theres no need.... "nobody" believes or would believe those conspiracies anyways.

9/11 aside, do you see how the government has the power to do something evil and get away with it?

...nobody can stop time and each day that passes after an event like 9/11 guarantees more obedience from the masses

16. Awesome post clos3tgrow3r :smoke:

17. Its interesting how closed minded some people on this forum are about secret gov crap

considering the incredible cannabis conspiracy we're all very well aware of.

just because 9/11 isn't what they say doesn't mean its a secret plot of the illuminati or something. There can be a middle ground, we just don't know what really went down.

All we know is that we're being lied to about the most horrific terrorist attack in our nation's history, and i think everyone needs to at least acknowledge that.