seperate hermie grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jonster, May 29, 2006.

1. what is everyones opinion about hermies growing with female plants, should i do it and cut out the sacs or is it too hard to find each and every sac? the plants have sprouted n it's kindof too late to do anything about it, i guess i could move the hermies and grow them seperate but how far away do they need to be to non-pollinate my females.

2. Just a question for you. Are the plants ones that turned hermie in the grow? Or are they hermie pollinated female seeds?

Hope that makes any sense I am floating like a mouse with its tail tired to a balloon.

Used this one :bongin: and this one:smoke: and am now this one:smoking: :D

3. Keep them in a diff. room and you should be fine.

4. I was able to pull most sacs. You just dont want your crop seeded. turn down you fan if you have one. i had a couple and the smoked just fine. did not seed the rest either. so I say keep em'. Hope that helps, -T.bug

5. yeh ian there hermie seeds, i dont grow indoor i just put it in this thread cos more people go to it so in a room is not the answer but how far do they need be outside to not get pollinated? im growing for sell this year too so it's not a huge problem that i get seeds in my bud but i do want a few ounces of clean sensimilla herb.