Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Separation of liquids in QWISO?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sickleg, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Alright, so I cleaned my peice out with salt/iso and strained the salt from the liquid though a coffee filter and put it in a jar to evaporate later.

When I came to check on it a little bit ago there was a clear separation of two liquids in there. On the top was the dark resin-rich liquid and underneath that, there is a small layer of clear liquid sitting there. It's not just sediment. When I swirl it around, they both separate again within 15 seconds.

What is this clear liquid? Something from the salt? I thought slat wasn't alcohol soluble...

2. was it a bong? might just be a little water that was left in there, i don't think water and alcohol mix either.

3. There was prob some water in the jar I poured the solution into, but water and alcohol mix.

4. #4 Mango733, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
    Search for Hashmouths recipe.. I think it is stickied somewhere. It may be the salt, or it may be because you used a jar, or a bunch of resin.. not sure. A plate would surely have a higher span of surface to increase evaportion of all the bad shit. What I did (It worked alrightish) was save stems and shake for a long ass time in a nug jar then used the Hashmouth recipe on this website.

Whatever you do just DONT SMOKE THAT SHIT as you have clearly done something wrong. Even if it looked scrapable I would still advise against honestly...