Separate stashes...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TokenBG, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Do you and your significant other share a stash or do you each have your own??

When my husband and I met we obviously had our own. We would meet up, each pack bowls and smoke together. Well once we moved in together we would just pick up and it would be for the both of us.

Lately I've been getting irked because when he leaves for work he will take a majority of the weed then leave me with some. He breaks off what he wants to leave me with to get thru the day but it's not shit. Not even enough for a fucking Backwoods. This morning he left me with literally 1 bowls worth of weed for the 9 hours he is gonna be working. I was pissed. Then he comes home and says that's all the weed he had left when we had at least an 8th last night.

So now I want to have separate stashes. Anyone else do this?? I know some couples never combine bank accounts and this situation seems very similar...

Thanks in advance for kind replies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thats a tough one. Separate stashes seem like the way to go but bringing that conversation up may cause a fight. Not saying you are in the wrong but do you not work? Is he the only one with an income? Idk lots of questions need to be answered in order for anyone here to give some solid advice.

3. One way would be to say, here's the "home stash", this container should always be full or at whatever level. Here's the "go stash", whoever can take this away from the house. No robbing Peter to pay Paul. Probably need to step up your weed acquisition too.

PS, I wish I was in your shoes as far as you and your SO smoking weed. My wife is a damn tea tottler. I can barely get her to drink a beer.

4. My gf can smoke all my weed all day if she wants :). Ill just go get more. Im ez like that.

5. Better get separate bank accounts as well...

6. I'm a stay at home mom right now which means no income but I saved for a while prior to taking this time off. So I have lots of savings. When we pick up I give him $$. It's not just him paying for it all while I sit there with my hand out. Sometimes he will be broke between paychecks and we are solely depending upon my savings.

He will also give (for free) weed to his co-workers and smoke with his friends that don't put in anything. So I feel like that's where all our weed is going and it's unfair to me. I smoke solo at home while he is working or with him. Period. If I do smoke with a friend of mine, he is there with me. He, on the other hand, will smoke out co-workers, friends, cousins, etc... While I'm at home with our little one wondering where all the weed is at and why I was left with a bowl worth.

I guess what irritates me most is thinking we have all this weed, wanting to smoke and he tells me we are out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. This can prob get solved by talking to him about it. No need for seperate stashes.

8. I think it's reasonable to have a second stash. Just get a really cute jar or decorate it in a cool way and say something like, "I bought this cause it's so cute and I wanna keep it nice and full." If he causes a stink have a well formulated debate ready.

You know, just do it anyways. You're paying for YOU to smoke, not for his charity.

9. Yeah sharing with somebody definitely sucks .. just the notion that the stash can disappear in less than 24 hrs .. whenever i found myself gettin pissed about gettin left some crumbs, i'll just take a big ass bud everytime i pick up an eighth or more, and hide it ... take a bud & hide it, that way if someone wants to leave you some crumbs you'll just laugh it off & go into your side stash .. try it Op

10. Not to stir things up, but it sounds like the issue goes well beyond weed.

If I like someone, as in genuinely like and especially love, then I don't really look to shaft them. On anything. If I have a kid some day, for example, I'm not going to shorten the amount of food I put on his lunch plate, so I can put more on mine.

11. #11 dankness420, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
    Alright well that helps, if I were in your shoes I would try talking it out. Bring in the fact that you guys need to save as much as possible for your child. Yeah its awesome to smoke out friends but even the best of friends would take a free sesh without thinking twice. I mean I never think twice about smoking out friends once in a while and their the same way, but at the end of the day a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

Heck I would be pissed if I ran out of bud. Never had a serious SO and haven't ran out of bud since I started toking. <- my opinion may be biased.

12. me and my man share, if he goes out I'll ask him to roll me a couple of joints. I don't smoke in the day without him cos I've got kids at home but if they're not here then I will. My son gets picked up in half hour so I'm free to roll a fat j lol but I'll only have the one, he'd be pissed if he got home n I'd had more than one. He'll roll himself one today when he gets home from work but then we'll smoke together tonight. We either share a joint or have one each and when we get more we always pay half each. Sometimes he'll split a q into 2 8ths n one bags mine the other is his but mine always runs out quicker because I put more in a joint so we just tend to share now.

13. Word.. If you can't trust with weed, how the hell you gonna manage the finances.

14. we each have our own but we always smoke with eachother tho.

15. So we went the route of having separate stashes as of 2 days ago lol. It's going alright. I don't smoke any more than I usually do but that feeling that I CAN smoke as much as I like it what I like. I don't like feeling controlled or like someone else is rationing out MY weed. Like I told my husband, saying I want my own stash isn't meant to hurt him. I just don't like the amount of weed he leaves me. Instead of having him leave me some I should have just been getting it myself. That way there is 0 complaining on my end.

16. "Ey man you didnt leave me enough bud today"
    "Ok"
    Problem solved

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

17. me and my GF of 9 months have a combined stash
    she doesnt really smoke alone and were together almost every day so we just smoke my stash which i pay for.
    We never discuss money
    just sometimes i pay for things and sometimes she does. always depends on our financial situation.
    I do smoke with my friends but i prefer smoking with her. high sex is the best!!

18. Buy your own stash if you can? Be a bit more independent

19. Not everybody had the money to just "go get more". Maybe think about this shit before you post.

20. Sounds like he hit a sore spot chipy?