Sentinel CHHC-4 Controller

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mr. Peabody, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,

I know this may be a dumb thing to ask, but I haven't found an answer by searching in the forums or on google.
    I know that the Sentinel CHHC-4 Day/Night Total Environmental Controller can control up to 3 devices but does that include an inline exhaust fan?
    I would like to be able to have the fan shut off while the co2 is being injected.

2. I can't say for sure, never used the unit, but based on what I can find I would say that it can control your exhaust fan. I would think that would be the "cooling unit" which is fully programmable within the unit.

As for shutting the fan off when the CO2 generator is running, not sure about that. Before i dropped $600+ on it, I might call the manufacturer and ask them.

Good luck.

3. Yes, one of the devices can be an inline fan, and it does turn off the fan when the gas is being generated or bled from a tank.

4. Mad nailed it.......the cooling function can run fans or an A/C unit. It does have "fuzzy logic" capabilities also......will turn off fan when when co2 enrichment is engaged. Fuzzy logic is only used with tank systems......not recommended with burners.

Along with co2 and cooling, it will also run a heater and a humidifier/de-humidifier.

Here's the elusive manufacturer's home page if you need additional info.

chunk

5. Thanks guys!