sent txt to wrong person

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kegdas, Jun 14, 2011.

1. #1 Kegdas, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Cool story bro

2. well damn, now i feel obligated....

[​IMG]

3. Good thread.

Sent my dad a text saying:
    'Hey bro, I got 2g in my bag, wanna meet early and roll a few blunts before school? It's kush, we gone get FUCKED.'

good thing my dads chill, he pretended he thought I was joking. He knew I was serious.

4. similar has happened with me :D

5. I would have been freaking out.

6. pssssh thats nothing.

Try meaning to send a text to your girlfriend but sending it to your mom. Talk about embarassing. I think i started to blush even though no one was around.

7. You have your dealer and mum right next to each other in your contacts list? I would have changed the dealer's contact name for this very reason before it happened.

8. That's awesome that you caught it before she saw it. Maybe change that in your phone tho cause that's just asking for it lol.

9. yeah im so paranoid about that i deleted my moms number off my phone. no telling in what stupid shit i'lldo when i'm high/drunk:eek:

10. A girl sent me a picture of her boobs and I texted a comment about her pierced nipples to a childhood friend of mine.

It was pretty embarrassing.

11. I'm always concerned that it's going to happen to me. I just can't imagine the look of my parents face.

12. Oh yea i did that once, cept my mom is my dealer so it made sense :)

13. but you've only done it once? you don't smoke much! :smoke:

14. Speaking of sending a text to the wrong person, every now and then I get random texts from random people.The last one I got said "Hey, do you remember J from Chicago when we're at Las Vagas?". I never even been to Chicago or Las Vagas ,nor know anyone named J.The only J I know is jay and silent bob :laughing:

15. My buddy Marcus' number is right next to my girlfriends so they are both getting switched around texts every now and then. Luckily I haven't said anything dirty to my friend though, that would be awkward.

Back in the day, when people still used house phones without speed dial or memory or anything and had to memorize numbers, I remember being at a friends and smoking down. I decided to call up this chick we hung out with and in my stoned state dialed my home number. My mom answered and I was stoned and just heard a female voice so start blabbering like it was my friend. This was years ago so I don't remember all that was said but I know I mentioned being stoned, being a fourteen year old dumbass and all.

16. I've never said this before, but here goes nothing.
    Pics or it didn't happen :p

17. yeah that happened to me one time when I was tryin to text my girl. Accidently texted my mom and told her to pick up an 8 ball cuz Im gonna fuck the shit outta u later

18. $ir$mokalotapot is Greg Geraldo! Who knew??

19. Lol I fucked up on this one,

I was sending "sexy" to my girl and it accidently sent to my mom, I got out of my bed tried running to the phone but it was too late and she saw it LOL

20. lolololol