Sensory deprivation

Discussion in 'General' started by thatrooper515, Nov 11, 2011.

1. The effects are supposed to be Hallucinations, anxiety and some other stuff.
    My question is has anybody done this and been successful in seeing things move or things that are not there? From what I read 15 mins of ear plugs and sitting in a dark room brings on the effects. Just wanna here some cool stories and whatnot.

2. In my old house, there used to be a dark room where, if you shut out the lights in the other rooms, covered the windows, and all that, could be absolutely dark. I smoked some really good chronic, and got super blazed. I set up a discman with this trippy band Russian Circles, and listened to the CD while lying down and started to see some really trippy stuff. Almost like colors and shapes swirling around along with the music.

3. Nah. I really wanna get in one of those tanks tho.

4. I do it sometimes on my bed but its not actual sensory deprivation because I listen to music, but if you get blazed and listen to music and lay down while being completely still/relaxed you will see some cool stuff

5. That's badass man. The results I'm looking for.

6. i havent tried the tank yet but have had great success with brainwaive entrainment. Check it out op, you can force your mind into meditative states and have visions/do astral projection

7. I've been in a sensory deprivation tank, it's basically a sound-proof, dark tank of body-temp saline…
    From what I've been told, total sensory sep. is needed… not just light and sound...

8. isolation tank+edible, that's how you do it.

9. I do the same thing in my friends basement. Well get absolutely ripped and listen to Cudi in his pitch black basement. You really get into the music.

10. One time I was really high laying in bed, and the fan right by me seemed to get louder and closer to me and those dots you get from closing your eyes really hard is what I was seeing. Then the fan got so "close" to me I felt a falling feeling and it went back to normal. Weird shit.

11. I've heard if you cut ping pong balls in half tape them over your eyes shine a red light at them and listen to white noise over headphones it will work