Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sensitivity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kimvia, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Hey y'all,
    So I've been wondering this for a while. It takes way more pot to get me high than it takes my boyfriend to get high, and he stays high a lot longer than I do with less pot too. He's about a 120 pounds heavier than I am, and we're both on the chubbier side of life. Does any body know why there is such a difference?:smoking:

2. Could be tolerance? But really pot is different for everyone..

3. How often do each of you smoke? The more breaks you have the less tolerance.. Other than that it's just the difference in person. Some people just get higher than others.. The grade of weed that you usually smoke is also a biggy.. I smoke chronic.. He gets mids.. I have a much higher tolerance than he does because I am exposed to more thc.. All depends on the situation

4. We always smoke together, pretty close to the same amount, and always the same grade stuff, because we always share the same bong or bag. his hits might be slightly denser than mine, but I hold it in much longer than he does.

5. holding your hits in longer than 5-6 seconds is pointless. Hightimes did a report on it and said 90% of the THC is absorbed into the lungs in 3-4 seconds.

6. Everyones different when it comes to bud. It could be tolerence but if you both smoke together all the time I don't think thats it. I would just say that you react to it a little different to it. Just smoke up a solo bowl after you guys are done to get on his level :laughing:

7. Didn't know that, thanks for the info (and citing where you got the info is super)

Yeah, we started smoking the same time too. But yeah, I already do usually smoke an extra bowl after he stops, and he still is higher than me.

maybe I should start earlier?