Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sensi...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Aug 21, 2005.

1. I just noticed that your biskit is dancing! LMAO!

That's too funny :)

::Joins the biskit in the happy biskit dance::

:hello:

2. :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO!!!!
    I almost fell off my chair when I saw my name in lights....lil 'ol me? with a dedicated thread! that rocks :smoke:

Im glad youre enjyoing it, I decided a bit ago to go old school...YFFF stylee :cool: its badass, I know.[​IMG]

but I miss my girlies!!!!!
    Ive been thinking about getting my girls back on the boards..but i just dunno yet...

I think ill keep the biskit dancing for a little while longer :p

(still craCkS me up to spell it biskit. thats gCity stylee LOL)

3. Aw, I miss the Biskit lady :p

4. lol;)

but i do miss seein the girlies!

5. yeah he likes to dedicate threads to people.... ehhh olde' cottons? ;)

6. Your dancing biskit made me crave KFC last nite something awful! Sweet, munchie-inspiring av. :smoke:

7. Dude... Omg... LMAO!!!

Do you know how the bizkit thing got started here? If you say no, I swear, that's gonna be the coolest fuckin thing ever.

That's some beaver-lick old school, huh blades?

EDIT: I hear that Hempress... Did the D's leave with the others back in the day? Or did they just vanish? I never really knew why they haven't been around in like forever.

8. i thought it was a pork pie ....

9. I don't know what happened to them, Cottons.

But you should tell the biskit story for all the new blades :)

10. it wouldnt happen to do with anything when he was really drunk does it?

11. what would we do without Mrs Dingususus biskits? it just wouldnt be the same around here.

12. Well, He said he put him in the mood for KFC...

The whole bizkit thing started when that guy was sellin weed from KFC...

*Hint*Ask for extra bizkits.

So it's funny that it put him in the mood for KFC... See?

13. Psst...Cottons...delaWHERE? is a girl...shhhhh

14. HAHA...that's sweet. Must be my stoner senses guiding me! :smoke:

However, it seems as if your...umm...bizkit senses...weren't so good. I'm totally a chick. :hello:

15. i would personally love to here a biskit story, because stories rock! im suddenly in the mood for a campfire setting....