Sensi Super Skunk Scrog Uk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by hotdogz, Jan 8, 2007.

1. welcome to my 5 th grow ,this time im going to try a scrog with 1 sensi super skunk plant the screen will b 29 inch by 15 inch . heres some photos so far im now on day 35 of veg from seed with 1 female plant ,

Attached Files:

2. i topped the pant at day 29 when it was 8 inch tall today im on day 35 from seed
    all is well sorry for poor photos my digital cam broke so i have to use my nokia phone

i will be re potting into 11l pot this week and placeing under scrog net :hello:

Attached Files:

3. The look real good Mate. I'm a U.K grower too. Keep it up, nice topping too! Any reason the new leaves are smaller and twisted? Have you started adding nutes? if so, what nutes are you using. My ,last batch did that, and it was due to poor nutes.

4. good luck fella, im also a UK grower but I like to tackle the harsh british climate outdoors, only done 2 indoor grows before, neway props :cool:

5. pic was taken b4 i watered .... thats y leafs look like that .. so far no nutes starting feed next week after i repot to final pot . i will be useing bio bizz grow n bloom . o yer im useing john innes no 3 started with no 1 for seedlings . cant wait for weather to get better going to do a 10 plant 3 meter scrog out side .

6. she was a leggy lady 4ft 8 inch tall when dryed i got 3oz from her mmmmmmm

Attached Files:

7. lookin good man! cant wait to see the screen all filled w/ budz!. good luck!

8. same here buddie . going to b a long veg but well worth it cant wait hope the YEILD is great

9. u grew WW outdoors in the UK :eek:

10. yep if u look up the pics are there 3 oz dry 1 plant great smoke too

11. Attached Files:

12. the screen is about 55% to 60% full . going to give it 7 more days then put the 250watt t son in n flip on to 12/12

heres a pics

Attached Files:

13. lookin good man! She's filling in real nice, 1 week should be perfect.. GL!

14. thanks buddy . did u like the video lol

will add new video tomorrow

i hope the yeild is plenty 29inch by 15 inch ill be happy with 5 oz dry what u think ?

15. i think 250 watts should get you 5 oz assuming everything goes well. I donno anything about the yield on that strain though, but 5oz sems reasonable.
    ya the vid was very cool man. GL :)

16. lookin nice, good to see that the envirolite is workin nicely, i plan on doin a lil grow with envirolites before my summer mission

17. cool enviros are great for veg but i wouldnt bother trying to flower yeild is very poor

18. cpl of pics b4 12/12 this weekend

Attached Files:

19. nice tree man! Gonna fill up real nice.. can't wait to see.