Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sensi Star x Gods Gift

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ar2orion11, Jan 15, 2011.

1. This is some stuff my buddys brother in law grows.... I have seen the plants, this is a super strain he created

He started off with straight legit Sensi Star from a clone recieved from a marijuana convention in California....

He grew it for years, having at least 10 generations....

He then got seeds of gods gift, which later fermied to get pollen

Then he crossed them... The sensi was decent, the gods gift (female buds) were amazing....

Then came the first batch from seed which came out super hairy with no crystals....

Tried other seeds for months until he found some he wanted to actually keep as mothers and sustain them....

A couple generations go by he gets the nutes perfect and it comes out nice!

Huge, dense nugs all around... 2.5 foot plants, 5 oz off each.. Not bad!

Side by Side
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With the OZ i bought for $180 (Homie Hookup)
    [​IMG]

2. nice those are cool genetics, looks like some fire

3. Looks like some hairy shit maan, the oz looks phat as well and $180 sounds very nice haha :D:smoke:

4. nice shade of bright orange/red hair, you can tell its some chronic for sure

5. Looks like some good bud and thats a killer price on that Oz, I usually pay a little bit less for a half oz. Gotta love growin and knowin a grower though haha.

6. Thanks for the Kind words!!

I am a very seasoned toker, and this stuff does the trick for sure....

One of those that you can feel it deep in the lungs after the first rip

7. Hell yes, that's a hell of a grow
    :smoke: