sensi star, 2 weeks flowering. need help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pheadrus, Jan 31, 2009.

1. about 2 weeks ago i switched her over to 12/12 i also got rid of the SCROG i tried and switched it to LST, and now its growing a lot faster with a lot more bud sites. im very pleased with how well ive been able to keep the size small and it looks like i could get a rather good yield off of it. i do have one question tho. in the last 2 pics you can see this white fuzz. its only in that one area and the only thing i can think of is that dust may be coming in from the fan, because that spot gets the most airflow and is directly under the vent, and it brushes off easily. i turned the entire thing 180 degrees to see if the "fuzz" starts on the other side and if so then i should be safe. dose anyone think this could be a a bigger problom such as mold?

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2923-2.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

2. Everything looks fine, dont sweat it. Mold would show as dark patches, and mildew wouldn't blow away like dust. Looks like a good, clean grow.

3. sweet. its my first grow and ive been insanely cautious with it. i just got hired to make edibles for a club out hear in cali so im really hoping this harvest is good.